Final Comparison Pictures :) Those Jeans!!!

Not sad at all!!

Just a beautiful girl finally realising how beautiful she is :)

aww :eek:

bless lol

well done summergirl u must be so proud, a true inspiration to us all, you look absolutly fantastic ;)

Hey Summergurl

STUNNING!! Look at you littl' lady!!! Well done, all those milkshakes behind you now and soooo worth it. I bet you feel a whole lot more comfortable and now clothes shopping can be a fun experience.
Keep it up, stay beautiful and thanks for the inspiraion..... :happy096: !!

Yes, extremly comfortable the way i am and very happy the size clothes i am - at the start it was a dream but now its reality! Its still sinking in!

Off to weigh in now! :eek:

Blond BOMBSHELL!!!!! Wow!!!

Love the dress on you (something I'd go for myself!)

Did you ever see the movie 'Shallow Hal'? You could be the poster girl for it now!
You look amazing. I'm so chuffed for you. And now you can eat again...your life is going so well for you! LOL!

lol irish!! thanks :)

You look wonderful!! SO pleased for you :)

Thankyou elle and thankyou everyone for yer kind comments :)

Just about to whip the bf home so he can get his stuff for work tonight then were heading back to mine so i can have my first meal! :D x

Its amazing and the jeans pic is class....bet you love it!!! Well done...god its great seeing all these pics lol...keeps me going xxx

You look stunning Tanya, inspiration for all us lipotrimmers........
Enjoy your first meal :D:D:D

Thanks guys - first meal was lovely :)

Hi,
Just wanted to say love the photos, you really are an inspiration to all of us on here. You deserve the praise, enjoy it. Best of luck in what you do next.
Doirin

Wow Tanya you look amazing, I really hope you like what you see in the mirror now gurl, because you look fabulous chick ;) xxx

Well done and thanks for the pictures they are such an inspiration :p

Gosh I would never have recognised you!! You look fantastic.

You must be absolutely made up!!!!! Congratulations.x

Thanks guys :)

I am beginning to slowly like what i see in the mirror, still, my brain has to catch up with my body some more yet! :) x

Back