Final countdown!

Just had my 3rd shake and felt no longing at all when my 'Sunshine Boy' filled his 15 year old boots with kfc lol I'm on a roll :)

I have 4 shakes a day because I'm tall so one more to go at 9ish. I can't wait to list 3 or 4 stones so I can save some money and have 3 shakes a day!

How're you ladies getting on? x

I only get 3 shakes & I can't wait to have my one tonight my tummy is rumbling lol.. I've drunk SO much water I feel like a water bed lol...
Glad your doing well! Yeah thats very true you have to pay more because of your height..
When can we start having the mousses and stuff? xx

Oh poor you! You're sloshing when you walk too, huh? At least we're getting loads of exercise popping to the loo every minute! Lol

I think bars, mousses & water flavorings can be added after week 2? Not too sure because I've always given them a miss (give my greedy gob an inch and it'll snarf up a mile :p) .... Hmmm..... maybe that's where I was going wrong? When the shakes get boring I'll start making mousse! Maybe I'll be able to stomach different flavours! Way hey hey lol

Oh poor you! You're sloshing when you walk too, huh? At least we're getting loads of exercise popping to the loo every minute! Lol

I think bars, mousses & water flavorings can be added after week 2? Not too sure because I've always given them a miss (give my greedy gob an inch and it'll snarf up a mile :p) .... Hmmm..... maybe that's where I was going wrong? When the shakes get boring I'll start making mousse! Maybe I'll be able to stomach different flavours! Way hey hey lol

A bit of variety at times is always good lol... I just think at the weekends when i'm running around a bar would be easy.
Well I had the toffee & walnut shake with like 5 ice cubes blended & it was pretty nice..
Thinking about having a shake for breakfast and porridge or soup for lunch.. Hmmmm..
I had a nap & dreamed about eating chicken LOL!! Wtf.. I'm not even hungry.

Hows your Tuesday ending?

xx

Doing pretty well, had to struggle to get that last Shake in though - actually wasn't hungry (touch wood! Quick!

Sounds like you had another 100% day: good on ya!

x

Good morning lovely!

Just sitting here eating my apple & cinnamon porridge which doesnt really taste of either but is okay haha..

So day 3 is here already & my appetite is nearly gone..

Whens your weigh in day? Today?

xoxo

Ugh.. So a friend who is significantly larger then me & failed at the cambridge diet multiple times is trying to put me off. Telling me i'll get excess skin and that i'll be saggy everywhere blah blah.. I don't care what she says i'm doing this.

Hi there Vita,

Your friend is obviously a bit bitter that they've not managed to crack the plan.
Your doing great as the 1st few days are the hardest.
We are all different so I don't know how others get on with excessive skin but feel free to look at my before and after pics from last year, my arms were fine and I felt fab in swimwear and underwear ? after my 6st loss.
I did have lose skin but so do my slim friends who have had children and never been
" overweight " Don't let anyone put you off.

The results on this plan are amazing :)

Hi there Vita,

Your friend is obviously a bit bitter that they've not managed to crack the plan.
Your doing great as the 1st few days are the hardest.
We are all different so I don't know how others get on with excessive skin but feel free to look at my before and after pics from last year, my arms were fine and I felt fab in swimwear and underwear ? after my 6st loss.
I did have lose skin but so do my slim friends who have had children and never been
" overweight " Don't let anyone put you off.

The results on this plan are amazing :)

Hey,
Thank you so much for your message you've made me feel a lot better!
I'd rather have a little loose skin then the stomach I have now LOL! Thats for sure.
I just keep imagining the end goal and I want to just get there now.
You did amazingly! How quick did you lose the 7st?
I want to get to my goal by January so I hope that I can achieve it.
What day are you on?
I'm on day 3 and my hunger has gone.

xoxo

Morning love,
I totally 'second' angelupnorth! You keep doing as fabulously as you are!

(..... had to switch to laptop, mobile being 'arse-y' again!)

Had my WI today annnnnnd (drumroll please) lost 5lbs! I'm so pleased I managed to claw my way back from disaster :D; onwards ... lol xx

YAYYYYY!!! AMAZING!
Good WORK!
Thats so so good. How do you feel?
I just want Monday to arrive already I want to be measured and weighed lol..
Very proud! xoxo

Hey, Thank you so much for your message you've made me feel a lot better! I'd rather have a little loose skin then the stomach I have now LOL! Thats for sure. I just keep imagining the end goal and I want to just get there now. You did amazingly! How quick did you lose the 7st? I want to get to my goal by January so I hope that I can achieve it. What day are you on? I'm on day 3 and my hunger has gone. xoxo

I started Feb 2012 and was at goal by End of Aug 2012, it was just around 6 mo the as it was the last week in Feb that I started. I did walk around 40 to 50 miles some weeks ( not as bad as it sounds ) I also joined a local gym in the June and loved it all.
Just hope its as easy this time :)
Today is day 2 for me and a little tired but I'm TOTM so I'm sure I will be bursting with energy in a few days.
I have no doubt if you stick to plan you can be at goal by Jan x

Lol thank you Viita!! I'm thrilled and really excited to keep going! Thank you for your support honey x We can do this!! Lol

Don't worry Monday will be here in no time (& even better it'll keep you on the straight and narrow over the dreaded weekend), and you've been doing so well - I'm looking forward to hearing how you've done too xx

All I keep thinking about is my new slimmer figure & that spurs me on 150%..
I don't feel like I have THAT much to lose as 3 stone isn't anything too crazy I just wish it was January now lol..

So pleased on your loss! You are only on day 5 right? xxx

I started Feb 2012 and was at goal by End of Aug 2012, it was just around 6 mo the as it was the last week in Feb that I started. I did walk around 40 to 50 miles some weeks ( not as bad as it sounds ) I also joined a local gym in the June and loved it all.
Just hope its as easy this time :)
Today is day 2 for me and a little tired but I'm TOTM so I'm sure I will be bursting with energy in a few days.
I have no doubt if you stick to plan you can be at goal by Jan x

I don't know how you worked out on SS LOL.. I am a gym bunny but I do NOT have enough energy for that whatsoever.
My CDC told me to not work out and to swim if that... Sigh..
I really hope I reach 11 stone by January.. Just a little over the stone that Cambridge guarantees. xx

Yep, that's the dreaded day 3 effect :-( Poor you. Can you have an early night?

I'm freezing cold! Forgot this part of it - feeling the cold again! I about to go and defrost in the bath :)

Hang on there honey, and if you manage an early night I'll catch up with you tomorrow xx

Morning lovely..

SO tired again today but doing okay..

Just had my porridge which was nice & now just sipping black earl grey.

How are you feeling?

Can't wait to get past this tiredness!

xxx

Lol - I just sent you a message on Angelupnorth's thread!

Morning love, I've officially joined the 'Fatigue' club - it's 9:30am and I'm knackered! Can't I please just wake up and have miraculously shed 4 stone overnight? I'm not greedy - I didn't ask for the full 7!! :eek: lol

It's day 4 for you isn't it, hon? Do you reckon you're in ketosis? You must be very near to it by now so you are officially a 'Fat Burning Machine' :D .... I hope you have a great day (tiredness not withstanding) ... I may keep popping on here a lot today to keep me awake - although I've found I can't take all the talk of food on the SW and WW forums; I feel like the mental battle has just been joined so can't be dealing with it :)

Stay strong x

Lol - I just sent you a message on Angelupnorth's thread!

Morning love, I've officially joined the 'Fatigue' club - it's 9:30am and I'm knackered! Can't I please just wake up and have miraculously shed 4 stone overnight? I'm not greedy - I didn't ask for the full 7!! :eek: lol

It's day 4 for you isn't it, hon? Do you reckon you're in ketosis? You must be very near to it by now so you are officially a 'Fat Burning Machine' :D .... I hope you have a great day (tiredness not withstanding) ... I may keep popping on here a lot today to keep me awake - although I've found I can't take all the talk of food on the SW and WW forums; I feel like the mental battle has just been joined so can't be dealing with it :)

Stay strong x

Hey lovely..

I'm not tempted by food as I have no appetite however I am just so exhausted.. Lots of black coffee & tea today.
How will I know if i'm in ketosis? lol.. My sticks aren't here yet so i'm not sure but i'd imagine I am by now being day 4..
I have the oriental chilli soup today so lets see how that tastes lol..
Still sticking with the mint?

xoxo

Hi love, what a loooong day this is turning out to be! Was up all night like a Yoyo peeing so was exhausted today :-( and still have a couple of hours work on the laptop to look forward to!

Ketosis: leaves a funny sweetly metallic taste in your mouth - it doesn't really matter as you've done so well SS so you'll be in ketosis anyway as it's day 4 so keep the faith :)

Well done on doing so well xx

Back