Final countdown!

I love my red hair in the winter when I'm nice and pale, but the suns been shinning lately I think it's time for a change xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)

2lbs this month & TOTM..

Also for a full week on step 3 i'm pretty happy with it!

xoxo

Yey! Well done you. You'll have those last few lbs off before your hols no problem!

You're doing so well, I can't believe the difference in your snaps.

I lost another 4lbs this week, so chuffed. I used to dread getting in the scales, now I can't bloody wait lol. Xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

I'm sure that's something we'll all have to deal with. Pretty sure I'm never gonna quite feel comfortable in my own skin.

I've got 73 lbs still to lose, long way to go yet. But the rate it's coming off it won't be to long. :D

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

Initially 10 stone, but I'm thinking 9.5 so I have that half a stone to play with. Once I get there I never wanna be above 10 again unless I'm pregnant or giving someone a piggyback lol xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

I might get to 11 and that be enough, who knows I've not been under 10 stone since I was 16 lol xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

LOOOOL!! Haha..

You can do it!

I'll be happy at 11.. Maybe 10 and a half..

I'd like to keep my curves so going any lower will make me lose them.

xoxo

I've not really set a goal weight (I wrote nine and a half in my stats, but I just kind of made that number up!) as I think it's more about how you feel. I was happy when I was nine and a half, but I was also happy at ten and a half. Right now, I feel like I want to get down to nine again, but I may not feel that way when I get a bit lower. We'll see.

I also don't want to lose my curves, so I reckon I'll stop before that happens!

Back