Final countdown!

Day 3 great hunni, with being off I have no distractions ?

Yay! Well done lovely! Payday tomorrow and desperate for a new box of food i'm running out now haha..
Need new packs! Gonna get a month this time and that'll last me until I reach 10 stone.
Keep going honey! xxx

I know how you feel. I always leave the packs that I dislike until last, and then I am left with a pile of products I don't like! Day 3 100% - I am feeling in the zone. Done 2.6lbs this morning, just 1.2lbs to lose until I reach my lowest weight. Can't wait to reach the 12s. It feels like a lifetime away.

Work is stressing me out, but I refuse to comfort eat. I just want to get to goal. How are you doing today? I am so tired, I am just catching up on my soaps and Love and Hip Hop!

xx

Last edited:
When you back to work lovely? xx

Not sure, back to GP Monday and he's changed my meds so fingers crossed maybe only a couple of weeks or so x

I know how you feel. I always leave the packs that I dislike until last, and then I am left with a pile of products I don't like! Day 3 100% - I am feeling in the zone. Done 2.6lbs this morning, just 1.2lbs to lose until I reach my lowest weight. Can't wait to reach the 12s. It feels like a lifetime away.

Work is stressing me out, but I refuse to comfort eat. I just want to get to goal. How are you doing today? I am so tired, I am just catching up on my soaps and Love and Hip Hop!

xx

YAY! Good work babe. You can do it. I haven't been drinking all my water as i've been all over the city with clients but i'm trying to do it tonight lol..

I love Love & Hip Hop! OMG xoxo

Your job sounds so glamorous - lunching with clients! You are my kind of girl - I love Love and Hip Hop. I am so late to it, but currently on the Atlanta version, Season 3 - I binge watched it. I still have a few more episodes to go before I finish it. Used to love Bad Girls' club too, but I haven't watched that in ages! :)

Your job sounds so glamorous - lunching with clients! You are my kind of girl - I love Love and Hip Hop. I am so late to it, but currently on the Atlanta version, Season 3 - I binge watched it. I still have a few more episodes to go before I finish it. Used to love Bad Girls' club too, but I haven't watched that in ages! :)

Not glam lol.. No lunches just lots of conversations around their IT plans for the next 12 months and to discuss their renewals. Typical account manager role.
What do you do? I've been watching BGC and L&HH for years they are my favorite shows lol.. That & American Horror Story.

xxx

That sounds complicated, I know nothing about computers and IT. I'm a trainee solicitor - just started. It's not as glamorous as they make it out to be on TV!

I used to watch American Horror Story, but stopped after the first series. I really liked it, but the channel I used to watch it on stopped showing it. I may have to look for an online source. I think I got up to Season 6 of BGC! I also love Wentworth - it's based on Prisoner Cell Block H and is an Australian drama about a women's prison.

Hope you are well! Made it past day 3 and have had a nice, little drop. Feeling so motivated now, thanks to you! xx

Awww.. What happened exactly? x

Long story but I have a couple of discs pressing on my spinal cord and also need to see a neurologist as I have a weakness in my right hand side, arm & leg plus very high ESR in my bloods , they've thought various things but new meds are the best do far so fingers crossed.
The weakness was a big worry as my mum had MND but they've thankfully ruled that out very fast.
Can't wait to get walking properly again but not sure if it actually helps my losses.

How you getting on x x x

That sounds complicated, I know nothing about computers and IT. I'm a trainee solicitor - just started. It's not as glamorous as they make it out to be on TV!

I used to watch American Horror Story, but stopped after the first series. I really liked it, but the channel I used to watch it on stopped showing it. I may have to look for an online source. I think I got up to Season 6 of BGC! I also love Wentworth - it's based on Prisoner Cell Block H and is an Australian drama about a women's prison.

Hope you are well! Made it past day 3 and have had a nice, little drop. Feeling so motivated now, thanks to you! xx

Solicitor? Oh poor you its really not! Haha.. Both my housemates are in legal and it doesn't sound like much fun.
You can watch american horror stories on netflix or theres a load of places that stream it.
Never seen wentworth but LOVE orange is the new black!

Getting a cold I have the sniffles.. Need to find medicine that won't knock me out of ketosis!

xx

Long story but I have a couple of discs pressing on my spinal cord and also need to see a neurologist as I have a weakness in my right hand side, arm & leg plus very high ESR in my bloods , they've thought various things but new meds are the best do far so fingers crossed.
The weakness was a big worry as my mum had MND but they've thankfully ruled that out very fast.
Can't wait to get walking properly again but not sure if it actually helps my losses.

How you getting on x x x

Aww cupcake I hope you get fixed soon so you can walk! I do generally 2-4 miles a day everyday to get to work but sometimes I don't have the energy.
I feel a cold coming on which isn't good. But yeah nearly done with week 3. Gonna weigh myself Monday as everyday is starting to frustrate me.

xxx

Aww cupcake I hope you get fixed soon so you can walk! I do generally 2-4 miles a day everyday to get to work but sometimes I don't have the energy. I feel a cold coming on which isn't good. But yeah nearly done with week 3. Gonna weigh myself Monday as everyday is starting to frustrate me. xxx

I'm also a Monday weigher so fingers crossed for both of us ?

I can walk but just no where near as far as I like to. Doing 2 / 4 miles per day is great, well done Hunnii far better than taking the car / bus etc Although with the winter just around the corner it's not always feasible. Hope you feel better soon, having a cold when on a VLVD is no fun at all x x x x

Hey babe, We'll smash it! :D.. I live in central london now so I never drive anywhere! Walking is free and makes me slimmer! LOL.. xoxo

I love London, lots of fab parks & so many sights to see, I never run out of things to do although I do like a trip to Greenwich if I'm down there for a few days x

Thank you hun. I will check out Netflix. Heard so many good things about 'Orange is the new black.' You should definitely check out one episode of Wentworth - it is on next Wednesday on channel 5 at 10pm. I think you'll like it.

I live in London, too. Not as central, but it doesn't take me long to get to Oxford Street.

Down 1lb and feeling so motivated. Can't wait to reach the 12s xxx

I love London, lots of fab parks & so many sights to see, I never run out of things to do although I do like a trip to Greenwich if I'm down there for a few days x

When you live here you unfortunately don't do all the things you would if you did..
But central London makes me realise why I love London lol.. Its the only nice part!

xxx

Thank you hun. I will check out Netflix. Heard so many good things about 'Orange is the new black.' You should definitely check out one episode of Wentworth - it is on next Wednesday on channel 5 at 10pm. I think you'll like it.

I live in London, too. Not as central, but it doesn't take me long to get to Oxford Street.

Down 1lb and feeling so motivated. Can't wait to reach the 12s xxx

I'll see if its on some sort of streaming online - I hate watching TV and having to have a time to watch it LOL..

xxx

So in a crappy mood..

Only 1lb down this week and 4 days into week 3..

NOT good..

I'm drinking my water so really don't get it to be honest.

Vita, you know that the scales don't always do what we think they should . . . . ..
I suspect its because you have only a little to lose maybe hormonal ? You know your doing all of the right things and the scales will move at some point. I know that doesn't help and I can only imagine how frustrated you are but you also know you would feel a hell of a lot worse if you hadn't of stuck to being good, 4 days isn't long when you don't have a lot to lose, we all know the big losses are always when we are at our biggest who knows what your scales will do tomorrow so chin up my dear x x x

Back