Final countdown!

Hey my lovelys!

Oh it was amazing I had the best time, ate so much naughty stuff but had the best time ever.
Wouldn't go back anytime soon as they don't update the rides that often (universal had rides still there from when I was 8!) but it was fab!
Came back and weighed in at 12.4 which is IMPOSSIBLE but after 4 days I weighed myself and I was 11.4 so yeah who knows what happened there.
Been back on S+S for just over a week however Saturday night I had a cheat meal as my mother is away from Xmas and I won't be seeing her.
Weighing in this Saturday but yeah i'll take 8lb "gain" as in 1-2 weeks it'll be gone and i'm all done again lol..
I have my New York trip on the 28th Dec and 2 work cheat meals in the next month but my losses are very marginal i'm not too worried!
Hope everyone is well!

xoxox

Hey my lovelys!

Oh it was amazing I had the best time, ate so much naughty stuff but had the best time ever.
Wouldn't go back anytime soon as they don't update the rides that often (universal had rides still there from when I was 8!) but it was fab!
Came back and weighed in at 12.4 which is IMPOSSIBLE but after 4 days I weighed myself and I was 11.4 so yeah who knows what happened there.
Been back on S+S for just over a week however Saturday night I had a cheat meal as my mother is away from Xmas and I won't be seeing her.
Weighing in this Saturday but yeah i'll take 8lb "gain" as in 1-2 weeks it'll be gone and i'm all done again lol..
I have my New York trip on the 28th Dec and 2 work cheat meals in the next month but my losses are very marginal i'm not too worried!
Hope everyone is well!

xoxox

Yayyyyy great you had a fab time.
The scales are strange things . . . . . . I'm not knowledgeable enough to know about what we store when we go off plan etc but it just shows how bizarre things can be that you lost the stone after only 4 days :) massive pat on the back for getting straight back on it !
I'm sure considering your mum won't be here for Xmas a meal on Sat wont be the end of the world and your right the
8 lb " gain " will soon be gone.

New York will be fab and you have lots of time between now and then so no need to worry about the meals in between,
Great to see you back, keep up the fab work x x x

Hey my lovelys!

Hope everyone is well!

xoxox

Great to have you back! :) That will be off in no time! New York in December?! You are living! I really need to book a holiday next year! This is so random, but where do you get your eyebrows done? My eyebrow lady left the place I usually go to, so now I am in search of someone I can trust. You have great eyebrows, so I thought I would ask you! Loving your new picture - you're so glam! :)

Sounds like you had a fantastic time! So jealous!

Well done on getting straight back to it and i'm sure you'll be back to target in no time.

xx

Great to have you back! :) That will be off in no time! New York in December?! You are living! I really need to book a holiday next year! This is so random, but where do you get your eyebrows done? My eyebrow lady left the place I usually go to, so now I am in search of someone I can trust. You have great eyebrows, so I thought I would ask you! Loving your new picture - you're so glam! :)

Hey lovely..
I go to a place in Liverpool St called Vitalia and they are amazing there even though its expensive.
Thank you so much babe! I try! I love being a little glam! Hahah xx

So today its TOTM and my scale was showing 10.9 twice and then 11.0 twice so lets see where I am Sunday! 4lbs down this week.
Going to move up a step as I have just a few pounds to go. I like Cambridges steps a little more then slim and saves.. S&S is very rushed.
How is everyone?
xoxo
hi there all good round my way, back in tens and wardrobe fits again with the exception on one pair of size 10 work trousers so now looking forward to wearing anything i want rather than being limited to what fits. hoping to do this week and next ss then step3 and nights out/xmas
you ve shifted that hol funin no time its so good to have the safety valve of cambridge

jenxx

hi there all good round my way, back in tens and wardrobe fits again with the exception on one pair of size 10 work trousers so now looking forward to wearing anything i want rather than being limited to what fits. hoping to do this week and next ss then step3 and nights out/xmas
you ve shifted that hol funin no time its so good to have the safety valve of cambridge

jenxx

YAY! Good work Jen thats amazing! You've done really well. I'm doing the equivalent of SS+ however I walk 4 miles a day so have a handful of brazil nuts to ensure my calories don't go TOO low as I burn around 400 a day. My scales don't know if i'm 10.9 or 11 today lol.. Once I get to 10.9 its refeed time as thats my buffer weight.
Off to Zara tomorrow as its payday and I have ZERO winter clothes.. All size 14's and i'm into 10's now. So exciting haha..
So glad your doing so well Jen! Woohoo! 1.2lbs to go until goal for you! xxx

SOOOO exciting Viita to be purchasing real life size 10s! I think I might be able to get away with some stretchy size 10 jeans (12s are quite loose in some styles!) but other than that I *think* my new size is a 12...looking forward to discovering it! :)

xx

YAY! Good work Jen thats amazing! You've done really well. I'm doing the equivalent of SS+ however I walk 4 miles a day so have a handful of brazil nuts to ensure my calories don't go TOO low as I burn around 400 a day. My scales don't know if i'm 10.9 or 11 today lol.. Once I get to 10.9 its refeed time as thats my buffer weight.
Off to Zara tomorrow as its payday and I have ZERO winter clothes.. All size 14's and i'm into 10's now. So exciting haha..
So glad your doing so well Jen! Woohoo! 1.2lbs to go until goal for you! xxx

oh lots of lovely winter clothes on the go just now you enjoy, love love love the new profile pic stunning (as usual)
jenxx

Well done on your loss Viita. You'll definitely be 10:9 (if you aren't already) or lower next weigh in! Yay for Zara - I love their clothes and the quality is amazing. You need to post pictures of your new outfits!

Thanks hun, I will check them out! I love eyebrows and I am so protective of them! Sounds so weird! I need to get them done every 2-3 weeks because they grow so quickly and start to lose their shape despite me plucking strays - I cannot trim to save my life.

I hope you do keep posting! I love your posts and style. You have been an inspiration and I cannot wait to see how you approach maintenance and steal your recipes! :p

Well done xx

Well done on your loss Viita. You'll definitely be 10:9 (if you aren't already) or lower next weigh in! Yay for Zara - I love their clothes and the quality is amazing. You need to post pictures of your new outfits!

Thanks hun, I will check them out! I love eyebrows and I am so protective of them! Sounds so weird! I need to get them done every 2-3 weeks because they grow so quickly and start to lose their shape despite me plucking strays - I cannot trim to save my life.

I hope you do keep posting! I love your posts and style. You have been an inspiration and I cannot wait to see how you approach maintenance and steal your recipes! :p

Hey lovely!

Just got my brows done today and the girl who does them is just amazing. So yes totally trust her to recommend but I understand. They mean everything to me I can't ever let just anyone touch them and I do NOT touch them up myself lol.. I just have to go every 2-3 weeks like you.
Zara delivery comes today its just SO annoying that i'm a 10-12 but in Zara i'm a LARGE. Medium at times. It's just ridiculous.

Weighed myself today whilst on period which is pretty pointless this month and i'm 11.1 but I haven't been bathroom so could be why.

Hows it going for you lovely?

x

Hey lovely!

Just got my brows done today and the girl who does them is just amazing. So yes totally trust her to recommend but I understand. They mean everything to me I can't ever let just anyone touch them and I do NOT touch them up myself lol.. I just have to go every 2-3 weeks like you.
Zara delivery comes today its just SO annoying that i'm a 10-12 but in Zara i'm a LARGE. Medium at times. It's just ridiculous.

Weighed myself today whilst on period which is pretty pointless this month and i'm 11.1 but I haven't been bathroom so could be why.

Hows it going for you lovely?

x

Thank you! I will check them out - is there anyone who you recommend in particular??

Don't worry about Zara! Their small is like a size 4! Don't worry about the label, as long as it looks good who cares what it says? You have done so well and have lost so much weight! You're in the 10s - there is no way that is a L! Take those clothes with a pinch of salt!

Scales fluctuate - it doesn't make sense! Sometimes I go up 0.2lbs when I am not even eating on this diet! You'll have a nice result on Monday.

I'm fine hun - I have been 100% for over a week which I am happy about. I found it hard to get back on track when there were so many social events and then I just felt so stressed at work, I ate. I am feeling in control now and just want to be out of these 13s. I hope to be at goal by April!! xxx

Thank you! I will check them out - is there anyone who you recommend in particular??

Don't worry about Zara! Their small is like a size 4! Don't worry about the label, as long as it looks good who cares what it says? You have done so well and have lost so much weight! You're in the 10s - there is no way that is a L! Take those clothes with a pinch of salt!

Scales fluctuate - it doesn't make sense! Sometimes I go up 0.2lbs when I am not even eating on this diet! You'll have a nice result on Monday.

I'm fine hun - I have been 100% for over a week which I am happy about. I found it hard to get back on track when there were so many social events and then I just felt so stressed at work, I ate. I am feeling in control now and just want to be out of these 13s. I hope to be at goal by April!! xxx

The lady that I always go to is a lady called Katie and shes fab! Never would go anywhere else. Book through Wahanda as a last minute booking and you can get a discount.
Ugh Zara does frustrate me but their clothes are so beautiful! Few bits were too big so need to go exchange and swap at the weekend but at the weight I am, I am pretty far from a large lol.. I got a size 12 peplum RI dress and it was too big around the waist I needed to go back for a 10.
YAY you go girl! It's going to be a busy few weeks socially for everyone now because of Xmas but try and steer away from carbs and you'll be okay.
To be honest I am consuming 600-700 calories but I am not always having all my packs. Sometimes i'll just have natural yogurt instead or a handful of almonds.
Tracking it all on MyFP and scales still moving. I have a meal off on Tuesday so hopefully that'll push me back down to 10.9 once ketosis has kicked back in.
Then i'll work off it and just behave until Dec 28th for my vacation. Yayyyy!!! x

Hey my lovelies..

So i'm still here being good! Had a serious loss of appetite this last week from being stressed etc so only having maybe 1-2 packs a day with a salad and maybe some almonds so only eating maybe 500-600 calories a day without subtracting calories from the the 2-4 miles I walk a day.

I have a meal off on Tuesday so hoping that once the ketosis kicks back in i'll drop to 10.9. Haven't weighed myself and won't until Sunday but was sitting at 11st on Sunday.
Need to work off the plan within a week or so, so looking to drop the last few lbs to get into my lower weight goal so I have some space to fluctuate if I go on holiday etc.

Heres some update pics including a dress I picked up from Zara. Bodycon Medium. YAY!

xxx
IMG_1740.jpgIMG_0685.JPG

Back