Final countdown!

Ooh I get bars next week i'm excited! Although I've read on the CWP facebook site some people have said the weight loss slows when you have bars so i'm going to test the theory for a couple of weeks! x

They never slowed my losses but I felt better without them. I'm in week 2 and have no intention of getting any until week 4 and even then it will just be for convenience.
I hate to admit it but once I started to chew it made me want more and I sometimes are more than 1 :-(
Most people have more willpower than me though and I'm sure you will be fine x

I'm not having bars for a while after this week. My consultant let me have them on my first week and now I'm really worried I'm not going to have a good loss!

I have the malt toffee one for lunch tomorrow - today is chocolate mint. I left the toffee one until last as I didn't find the thought of it overly appetising! The chocolate orange one was rank. The peanut one wasn't quite as bad but it hurt my teeth and I didn't love it. The lemon one was my favourite so far.

I'm not having bars for a while after this week. My consultant let me have them on my first week and now I'm really worried I'm not going to have a good loss! I have the malt toffee one for lunch tomorrow - today is chocolate mint. I left the toffee one until last as I didn't find the thought of it overly appetising! The chocolate orange one was rank. The peanut one wasn't quite as bad but it hurt my teeth and I didn't love it. The lemon one was my favourite so far.

I'm 100 % sure it won't affect your loss so please don't worry, so long as you've stuck to plan the 1st week loss is always fab x

Ooh I get bars next week i'm excited! Although I've read on the CWP facebook site some people have said the weight loss slows when you have bars so i'm going to test the theory for a couple of weeks! x

I'm only having one every other day so only had 2 this week.. I like them though its a nice change.. She did say it may slow down but the carbs really are minimal.
If you want the one with the least carbs go for the lemon. I'll wait until Mondays weigh in & then decide if it makes a difference.
The water flavourings however are amazing I love them! xoxo

They never slowed my losses but I felt better without them. I'm in week 2 and have no intention of getting any until week 4 and even then it will just be for convenience.
I hate to admit it but once I started to chew it made me want more and I sometimes are more than 1 :-(
Most people have more willpower than me though and I'm sure you will be fine x

See it doesn't make me want to eat anymore or miss eating.. It was just a nice alternative to breakfast for me.. I like having soup for lunch and a shake for dinner so I just alternate.
I got a few to try this week in week 3 and i'll see if it slows down any losses. I really hope not after the 3lb from this week. x

I'm not having bars for a while after this week. My consultant let me have them on my first week and now I'm really worried I'm not going to have a good loss!

I have the malt toffee one for lunch tomorrow - today is chocolate mint. I left the toffee one until last as I didn't find the thought of it overly appetising! The chocolate orange one was rank. The peanut one wasn't quite as bad but it hurt my teeth and I didn't love it. The lemon one was my favourite so far.

I'm in the third week & just got them to try for this week but I think they pretty nice and its nice to have something different.
I wouldn't worry too much I just think they normally don't implement them so early on as they make some people want to eat because of the chewing etc..
x

Yeah I just want a change from the shake for breakfast as I literally down in before running out the door to work...I should probably get up earlier though lol. x

They are great for some but at the moment not for me. I guess I'm lucky I like all the flavours and I appreciate its nice to have a change.

They certainly didn't slow my losses last year x

:roofles: Oh boo I've ordered one of those! x

RANKASAURUS REX ALERT. The mint chocolate bar is pretty disgusting. I feel like my mouth has been violated.

The mint was one if my favourites :)

We all gave different taste buds so as they say one mans feast is another mans famine ( sp )

I love the mint shake but the bar just didn't do *anything* for me at all. So far the lemon one has been my fave, but I'm going to be fairly content just having shakes for the next few weeks!

Theres nothing wrong with the bars or the shakes they all have very low calories and if they made a major difference to your weight loss they wouldn't give them to us.
I guess everyones body is different as well as mindset.. Just don't stress about it & just enjoy it for what it is I guess lol..

I like everything i've tried but I like having a choice & it makes the next 8 weeks not so repetitive.

Also HATE the tetra blocks so when i'm out and running around at the weekend the bar's are very handy.

I have the porridge but having porridge every day for the last 3 weeks does get a little boring so I like to switch it up..
Try them and see what you think xoxo

I'll give them a go! For some reason I have totally gone off the Porridge...I had to force it down me the other day! & plus I don't have a microwave so its shake or bar for breakfast for me..don't think I could face soup at 6am lol x

heh heh heh love that, butterscotch shakes and maple and pecan porridge are def on my rankasaurus alert. after the porridge i could taste a pvc bag flavour for hours
not my finest day!
jx

Maaaan! I have two butterscotch to have! I might save them and swap them on Monday morning :-/

Oh I really like butterscotch - like a sweeter version of the vanilla! X

Back