Final countdown!

Have it cold..

My periods just come.. MEH..

My pill makes me have like 2 in a month and then nothing for 2 months.. SO irritating.. So now after a mediocre weigh in i'm once again going to have a unfair disadvantage for my Monday weigh in..

Not happy.

Don't let your TOTM fear the scales, by Monday you will have a great loss chick. Your very very focused and you know the results will follow. Your doing blooming great x x x

Have it cold..

My periods just come.. MEH..

My pill makes me have like 2 in a month and then nothing for 2 months.. SO irritating.. So now after a mediocre weigh in i'm once again going to have a unfair disadvantage for my Monday weigh in..

Not happy.

that might have effected your loss last week, its possible by weigh in will be better than you think. if not your 100% s will pay off soon, so you better get ready to strike a pose for that photo shot!
jx

Hahahaha!!! Luckily not mine no! Had a cheeky little jump on the scales and they said 13.4! Happy days! I know my councillers will more then likely be different especially as I have a 7pm weigh in but i'm happy! Nearly onto the 12's.. 13's are my usual stomping ground so I can't wait to get outta them!

Oh to be so close to the 12's must feel fab !
You know you will be there very soon x x x

hi there

soso good on getting close to cracking into this unfamiliar territory but i doubt you ll have time to get too familiar with it cause the 11 s will be hot on its heels!

have a fantastic weekend
jx

Don't do that! You'll start retaining water and it will make you weigh more this evening - drink absolutely loads until about 2 hours before your weigh in and then wee as much as you can, and just sip a small amount of water if you're thirsty. But don't not drink or you'll put on a lb! xx

you are doing so well but dont judge your journey by anyone elses you will find when you look at all the weight drops that folk end up with a 2 or 3 here or even nil/ gain there but you might get a biggy the next week. apart from my first weeks i never really had much more than a 3or 4 each week it all adds up and as long as your hitting the stone in a month target your doing ok. keep on at it and you ll be soo chuffed with the end results, rome wasn t built in a day
jxx

Ooh I will log on tonight to see how you do! Hope its a big loss...you deserve it!! x

Back