Final countdown!

Heyyyyyy guys!!!!

So I lost 5 1/2 POUNDSSSSSS!! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

SOOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYY!!!!

:553::happy036::bliss:

now that is fab, you kept sluggging on and now you get to enjoy your reward. just so you know you lost the equivalent of a Chihuahua this week and you have half a pound to spare:)

well done amigo

jxx

Heyyyyyy guys!!!!

So I lost 5 1/2 POUNDSSSSSS!! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

SOOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYY!!!!

:553::happy036::bliss:

Yay that's amazing!!!!!!!!! Well done!!

Heyyyyyy guys!!!! So I lost 5 1/2 POUNDSSSSSS!! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! SOOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYY!!!! :553::happy036::bliss:

That's a FAB 3rd week loss :)

Well done !
Here's to another fab week x

now that is fab, you kept sluggging on and now you get to enjoy your reward. just so you know you lost the equivalent of a Chihuahua this week and you have half a pound to spare:)

well done amigo

jxx

Yayyyyy thank you lovely! I am so happy that I got the drop I wanted I didn't expect it whatsoever.

My CDC worked out that if I keep losing 4lb a week (with an exception to 5lbs one week and 3lbs another) i'll be at 11 stone 1st week of January.
HOW exciting.

xoxo

we are only 1lb apart in our losses in total for the 3 weeks :)

lets keep it up x x x

Hi lovely! 5 1/2 pounds is phenomenal!!!!!! Well done to you .... It's so richly deserved xx

Can't believe how quick the weeks are flying by! Monday will be here again soon!

Looking forward to my shake tonight with a load of ice.. Yum!

Hope everyones good! xoxo

I know, will soon be Christmas !! 6 weeks to go..hopefully I'll be wearing a size 12 dress :)

I just need to lose an average of 4lbs a week to hit goal first week of January.. PLEASEEEEE let me do this..

I have no doubt you will do it :)

Back