Final countdown!

I am avoiding all Christmas markets this year as I just cant resist the smells!! I'm dreading my works xmas do on Dec 6th but I am just going to stick to protein to keep in Ketosis! Just think of your goal xx

I think I might just call a rain check on the day.. I just think i'm going to be miserable otherwise.. It's just not gonna be much fun when the whole day is revolved around food. They know i'm on a diet and they keep saying the whole "one day won't hurt" but I just don't want to be swayed and peer pressured.

Do what is right for you hunni !

There will be other days / nights out after Xmas

x x

I've just told my work colleagues that i'm only going to be eating turkey & veg on christmas day and steak on the works do and they were like 'WHAT, your not going to have a glass of wine?????' lol

Amazing!! Oh I hate back fat! I can see mine reducing but can't wait till its gone!! xx

I can wear a lovely bodycon dress now and my stomach looks flat and my bum looks good but the back fat just ruins it lol
My cdc comes every fortnight on a sunday so next weekend will be my month weigh in & measurements- cant wait!! x

Ok a long bodycon dress lol my legs are hideous!! x

I know it always is though! I go on the weight watchers site through the day and I'm also part of a cwp Facebook group!

We must have opposite bodies ! Lol my legs are short and stumpy and cellulitey whereas my top half is like toned & curvy waist ? X

Back