Final countdown!

I know it needs to liven up on here!!

My day is going good thanks! Had my first ever chocolate tetra for breakfast & thought it was rank!! Like a really strong processed chocolate taste??

What about your day?? x

:553: I lost 3lbs this week!!!! Yaaaaaay!! On track!! :553:

Well done Vita :)
That's fab also well done on the inches off, they are the most important to me !

Pleased you like the lemon bars, they are my new favourites.
Your doing fab x

I know it needs to liven up on here!!

My day is going good thanks! Had my first ever chocolate tetra for breakfast & thought it was rank!! Like a really strong processed chocolate taste??

What about your day?? x

Ewwww yeah I hate the tetras they all taste really artificial I don't like it lol..
I had porridge which I made too watery and the chicken and mushroom soup which was just as nice as it can be.
Cappuchino shake I think tonight..
Stepped on the scales and i'm 13.0 so i'll be in the twelves in maybe a day or two lol.. When I get weighed in the evening I'm normally 3lbs heavier but I reckon thats because of all the water I drink etc so I use my scales as my morning weight..

Feeling a bit sad today I don't know why.. *shrugs*..

Hows work going? xoxo

Ewwww yeah I hate the tetras they all taste really artificial I don't like it lol..
I had porridge which I made too watery and the chicken and mushroom soup which was just as nice as it can be.
Cappuchino shake I think tonight..
Stepped on the scales and i'm 13.0 so i'll be in the twelves in maybe a day or two lol.. When I get weighed in the evening I'm normally 3lbs heavier but I reckon thats because of all the water I drink etc so I use my scales as my morning weight..

Feeling a bit sad today I don't know why.. *shrugs*..

Hows work going? xoxo

Oh how exciting!!!! I can't wait to be in the 12's!!:D Yeah I always weigh loads more in the evening which is annoying because that's when she normally comes every fortnight so i'm tracking my weight loss through my morning weigh-in on my scales every week!! :)

Work is slowwww so I'm doing some Christmas shopping online shhhh lol how about for you??

Awwww whats making you feel sad? :( x

Oh how exciting!!!! I can't wait to be in the 12's!!:D Yeah I always weigh loads more in the evening which is annoying because that's when she normally comes every fortnight so i'm tracking my weight loss through my morning weigh-in on my scales every week!! :)

Work is slowwww so I'm doing some Christmas shopping online shhhh lol how about for you??

Awwww whats making you feel sad? :( x

Thats the same as me I am tracking on my own scales in the morning. By the time she weighs me i've drunk 2 litres of water, multiple cups of green tea and had my porridge and shake lol.. So yep morning weigh in's are my own little thing.

Hahaha hows the shopping going? I'm waiting for pay day to get mine started..

I just feel really down today and I can't pin point why.. Work is really stressing me out but theres other factors i'm trying to work out. Nothing a nap can't fix lol..

xxx

I've found a website called www.firebox.com and I literally want everything lol bought my OH a couple of food gifts and my step dad a puzzle of his postcode!!! Ha it keeps me entertained for hours ! X

hope your riding through your rubbishy day and will be feeling more like your self soon

that looks like a very interesting website think i ll need to have a good nose through.
jxx

This Firebox is AMAZINGGGG! Thanks for telling me about it i've found so many presents lol.. Feeling better today & eating my lemon bar for breakfast.. How's everyone? xoxo

All good here chick, looking forward to weigh in on Tue :)

Lemon bars are flipping FAB ! By far my favourite bar. x x x

This Firebox is AMAZINGGGG! Thanks for telling me about it i've found so many presents lol..

Feeling better today & eating my lemon bar for breakfast..

How's everyone? xoxo

I know I love it lol I've told most of my family about it so I'm hoping I get a few gifts from there haha

I'm going to order some more lemon bars this weekend as apparently you can have two of those a day??

Soooo looking forward to my months weigh-in on Sunday- it has gone sooo fast!! Although snuck on the scales this morning and i'm still the same as last Sunday??? xx

I know I love it lol I've told most of my family about it so I'm hoping I get a few gifts from there haha

I'm going to order some more lemon bars this weekend as apparently you can have two of those a day??

Soooo looking forward to my months weigh-in on Sunday- it has gone sooo fast!! Although snuck on the scales this morning and i'm still the same as last Sunday??? xx

Have you been drinking your water & (TMI I KNOW) pooping? lol.. That'll make a difference..
Or is your period coming soon?
The lemon bars are amazing I've kept my last 2 for the weekend..
I can't believe i'm coming up to my fifth week..
I looked in the mirror today and I was like woaaaah my face is a lot slimmer lol..

xoxo

Have you been drinking your water & (TMI I KNOW) pooping? lol.. That'll make a difference..
Or is your period coming soon?
The lemon bars are amazing I've kept my last 2 for the weekend..
I can't believe i'm coming up to my fifth week..
I looked in the mirror today and I was like woaaaah my face is a lot slimmer lol..

xoxo

Been drinking loads of water but not doing much of the second thing lol bought some laxatives last weekend but they haven't kicked in yet hmmm nice!! lol

I'm getting my hair done tonight and seeing my hairdresser for the first time in 6 weeks so I hope she notices!! :) x

Yeah I will do! No she has never offered it to me...what do you have to do with it?? haha xx

Yeah I'm definitely going to ask for some on Sunday then as I am sooo bloated! x

Back