Final countdown!

Nope I've never had it as the thought of it freaks me out. I was on Yasmin for like 5 years then my blood pressure was raised so they had to put me on something new (risk of blood clots) and since then I've been on three different pills and none of them agree with me! Having tests at the moment for pcos so going to stick with this pill (micronor) till I get diagnosed! Xx

Nope I've never had it as the thought of it freaks me out. I was on Yasmin for like 5 years then my blood pressure was raised so they had to put me on something new (risk of blood clots) and since then I've been on three different pills and none of them agree with me! Having tests at the moment for pcos so going to stick with this pill (micronor) till I get diagnosed! Xx

I'm on cerazette & either it makes your periods stop or makes them frequent and I have the latter. I've heard of Micronor.. Do you get frequent bleeding with it as I know thats a mini pill too.. I could ask for a change? I had noriday and it was rubbish..

I was on cerazette for three months before this one and had no bleeding...I've been on micronor for three months with no bleeding and I went to the doctors last night to get some more and she asked me about it and I said 'I'm really pleased actually that I've had no bleeding with this pill' THEN this morning I have come on!!! I think she put some kind of spell on me lol

I feel like because I haven't had one for 6 months I've got 6 at once...ew! Sucks being a woman! Lol xx

I'm 13 8 so gone up 1lb this week?? Ugh xx

Hopefully it goes by my weigh in on Sunday else I will cry lol xx

Aw bless you, hope you feel better soon!! Xx

SOOOOOOOO I LOST....

3LBS!!???

My weight pattern is always 3lbs & then either 4.5lb to 5lbs.. Weird..

However massive losses on the inches this week (fortnightly measuring)..

Waist I lost 3/4 of a inch..
Hips I lost 2 inches..
Bust I lost 1/2 inch..
Arms I lost nothing..
Thighs I lost 1 inch..

So the hips are coming down now..

All together i've lost 16 inches all over in 6 weeks.. WOOP!

Hi guys! Incredible how Cambridge changes lives eh? I'm following your diary, Viita, hope u don't mind?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi guys! Incredible how Cambridge changes lives eh? I'm following your diary, Viita, hope u don't mind?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back