Final countdown!

That is still sooo good!!! Don't get disheartened, just think if you were on any other diet you'd be losing like 0.5lb by week 7! Xx

you are still moving ever closer to goal and the clearing of the path so to speak may provide you with an extra pound or 2, it will come
jxx

hello my dear

just enjoy the ss+ meal my first one tasted like heaven keep on trucking your goal is moving ever closer

the whole forum is pretty quiet just now, its being to look a lot like christmas!

jxx

So another 2lbs this week & measurements taken..
Another inch off my waist, 3/4 of a inch off my hips, an inch off my arms and 1/4 off my thighs..

Going to have a day off for Xmas Day and SS+ for the few days after (orders of my CDC)..
Then go straight back to SS and she told me they'll be a massive drop just before my vacation.

A loss is a loss and i'm constipated and its the time of the month I think 2lbs is good!

xoxo

So I took off Xmas Day & Boxing day and enjoyed the little amount of carbs & chocolate that I had..
Only a 1lb gain and back on SS coming into day 3..
Not finding it difficult to get back into luckily.

2 weeks to go now until my vacation! YAY!

Also officially into size 12 clothing! I can't believe it..

Had lots of lovely compliments non stop from family too who haven't seen me for 6 months.

Hope everyones well!

Back into ketosis & weigh in on Monday.. Not expecting a huge loss this week but a substational amount the week after.

xoxo

Back