Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again

So here's the current photos showing progress..

IMG_5312.jpeg
IMG_0325.jpeg
IMG_5467.jpeg

6lbs to go!

xoxo

One hot sexy mama!!! Congrats xxx

Wowzers! You've done soooo well! And totally loving those eyebrows of yours too lol, loving your look chick, fiery!

Well at least you know you're at a healthy weight and you look great! I totally understand you maybe going half a stone down, while you're in the zone too, but that's an optional choice rather than what is necessary so totally up to you and how you feel, either way you look fab x

Love love love your pics!!! Those brows are amazing and clearly defined cheekbones!!!!

I think 10 and a half is where i probably need to aim for BUT will think about that when I get to 11 stone first! :)

Have a good week!

Awww thanks babe!

Step 3 is VERY nice I could do it forever..

You'll be with me REAL soon! You gonna start moving up with your a stone from goal?

xoxo

Aw hon, I'm so far from that point at the moment or almost feels like a fantasy! I certainly will start moving up a stone from goal.... And thanks to your feedback it sounds amazing! Can't wait to get there...

As for fat days? Boo! Hiss! HATE them - but they seem to be part and parcel of being a girl.... Random water retention and hormone changes that lead to that glance in the mirror and the automatic thought of 'Ugh! Really?????' lol You ever notice blokes never have a "I feel Fat" day? Lucky sods :D

Shrug it off dearheart, you're pretty, witty and wise .... What more could you want? Oh yeah.... And you're kicking this diets' a$$ :asskick::party0023: xx

Back