Final countdown!

Aw hon, I'm so far from that point at the moment or almost feels like a fantasy! I certainly will start moving up a stone from goal.... And thanks to your feedback it sounds amazing! Can't wait to get there...

As for fat days? Boo! Hiss! HATE them - but they seem to be part and parcel of being a girl.... Random water retention and hormone changes that lead to that glance in the mirror and the automatic thought of 'Ugh! Really?????' lol You ever notice blokes never have a "I feel Fat" day? Lucky sods :D

Shrug it off dearheart, you're pretty, witty and wise .... What more could you want? Oh yeah.... And you're kicking this diets' a$$ :asskick::party0023: xx

You aren't THAT far off babe! You are MORE then half way so only maybe a month or two left! Whats that! Nothing!!!
Working up the steps is great because you realise HOW much you can eat for such a little amount.. Re-educating your mind.

Men have it SO much easier then us its so unfair lol.. They never have fat days AND being fat is so much more socially acceptable!

Thank you so much for your sweet words I really appreciate it.. My consultant asked me the other day if I ever thought i'd be here and you know.. I can't believe the numbers when I jump on the scales!

Mwaaaaah! Heres to slimdom! xoxo

Okay so weighed in today on my scales at i'm 11.5..

5lbs to go! Can't believe it lol..

I had the best pick me up last night..

Two dresses I bought in the River Island january sale.. Size 12 very fitted.. They didn't fit.. The zip would only go up half way on both..
Tried them on last night and they both fit perfectly with a little space! Couldn't believe it!!

Happy times!

xoxo

It's such an amazing feeling isn't it. X

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3

Forget fat day, I'm having a fat month! Top that lol

Okay I will: my tummy is sticking out today something fierce... I mean what's that about? What's in it? Air? Ugh. Lol xx

Good luck for your weigh in hun. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

Well done hun. If that had of been 3lb last week and 3lb this week you'd have been well happy I'm sure so over the 2 weeks that's a fab loss. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

Back