Final countdown!

11.3 today! YAY!

I think i'm going to take Saturday off as its the last real weekend I have with my boyfriend before my holiday and its a late birthday meal for him as hes been so bogged down with his dissertation.

It'll deffo kickstart my metabolism too after a long convo with my PT.

Weigh in later but I don't pay attention to her scales as i'm weighed at 6.30pm after eating breakfast lunch & 2 litres of water and cups of green tea its not accurate.

xoxo

:) Well done hun. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol
Wk11 -4lb again whoop

Looks like 11.2 is very close.. Weighed in at 11.33 this morning..

Everyone keeps telling me i'm tiny at the moment but yeah they are all blind lol.. Far from it.

Got this cute outfit delivered yesterday.. Size 12 ASOS.. Also got some other size 12 stuff but way too big.

IMG_5393.jpeg

xoxo

Classic annoying line but 'maybe you'll drop some inches, weights just an indicator'

My scales aren't moving at pace anymore but I went through the obligatory draw full of past life clothes that no longer fit and to my shock I only had to put 5 out 20 items back. Gave me such a rush, tbh the 5 I put back have never fitted either lol. Xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3
Week 8) -3
Week 9) sts (4 days off plan)

I don't want the inches I just want to get to my final goal..
I took the day off Saturday on purpose to get my metabolism kick started & I know i'd of retained water and gained but you know.. It's disheartening.
I know next week will be good but its just this week.
Literally NONE of my clothes fit me i've sold them all on ebay and buying size 12 everything.. I've invested so much money in my wardrobe so its slightly irritating.

xoxo

I bet it slips off next week or fingers crossed your scales are wrong lol. X

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3
Week 8) -3

Maintaining is still better than a gain! I'm sure you'll do the 5lbs next week and then you'll be below your target! You're so close. Chin up and keep going! :)

Yay, mine too. There must be something in the air.....Sahara dust maybe lol xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3
Week 8) -3
Week 10) -5

I put it down to mucking out and riding lol, taken on a horse share and loving life. Keeps me fit, most importantly busy. Stables is the one place that I don't think about food 24/7 x

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3
Week 8) -3
Week 10) -5

Back