Final countdown!

Oh and I've still for 4 stone till my goal which probably makes it easier. You're so close it's gonna be harder x

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3
Week 8) -3
Week 9) sts (4 days off plan)
Week 10) -5

Maybe now your almost there you should revert back to before you started, I'm sure I read you lost a cr@p load of weight with diet and exercise? Xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3
Week 8) -3
Week 10) -5

Hi Viita! I just want to say your diary is really inspiring! Well done on your achievement. I saw your pics on the before and after photo threads and you look amazing. It sounds like the last few pounds are being stubborn but just remember how far you've come! You'll be at goal before you know it. Good luck x

Hi Viita! I just want to say your diary is really inspiring! Well done on your achievement. I saw your pics on the before and after photo threads and you look amazing. It sounds like the last few pounds are being stubborn but just remember how far you've come! You'll be at goal before you know it. Good luck x

Thank you lovely! Much appreciated! The last few pounds always are but i'm getting there!
xoxo

Eeekkk sooooo close, well done.

I'm extremely puzzeled today, got on the scales and I'm up 3 lbs. Stuck to plan, been mega busy riding and doing horse things and then bam weight gain.....any ideas? X

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3
Week 8) -3
Week 10) -5

Could be the bathroom one, that's few and far between at the moment. Fingers crossed I wake up and its gone tomorrow x

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3
Week 8) -3
Week 10) -5

Not at the moment, but I'll order some this week. Thanks xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3
Week 8) -3
Week 10) -5

Wow it must be so exciting that you are almost at the maintenance stage! I know what you mean about holidays, I have one coming up in 2 weeks and I really don't want to gain anything. But, I guess we gotta remember it IS a holiday and they are all about relaxing and having fun. Also we have to live our lives and enjoy ourselves every now and then. And the weight will come off in the following week or 2 anyway.
Good luck for your last week. I'm sure you will reach your goal, it's just 2lb, you can do it! Stick to the plan 100% and do a bit of exercise, that should get it off.

Well done hun. Even if you don't get them last pesky 2lb don't be hard on yourself. Easier said than done I know!!! You've done fab. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

Hi Viita, well done on the loss! How did the day off go? What did you end up having to help kick start? I reckon you will easily get that last 2lb off by Monday! I am still holding out for 7-9lb off by 25th April... PANIC! I am exercising quite a lot so im sure I am gaining muscle too but I do want to do that to tone up so may slow the losses - just got to hope it keeps coming off at 3lb a week, and if I have a slow week I may have a SS+ day and then go back to SS again. xx

Well done hun. Even if you don't get them last pesky 2lb don't be hard on yourself. Easier said than done I know!!! You've done fab. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol
Wk11 -4lb again whoop
Wk12 -1lb

Thank you honey I really appreciate it! If I don't do it I don't do it.. I did lose 1 and a half inches this week though which is amazing lol..
My waist always loses the most! xoxo

Hi Viita, well done on the loss! How did the day off go? What did you end up having to help kick start? I reckon you will easily get that last 2lb off by Monday! I am still holding out for 7-9lb off by 25th April... PANIC! I am exercising quite a lot so im sure I am gaining muscle too but I do want to do that to tone up so may slow the losses - just got to hope it keeps coming off at 3lb a week, and if I have a slow week I may have a SS+ day and then go back to SS again. xx

Hey lovely, thank you very much. I had a bacon and egg sandwhich cooked in olive oil (for the fat) and ice cream at the movies... Had meat and salad for dinner with a little rice so a normal step 3 meal. Didn't go too crazy however it didn't really have a massive impact on kick starting lol.. I did however lose 1 and a half inches on my waist so no complaints. How's it looking for your 25th goal? Off to New York on Tuesday. Time has FLOWN! xoxo

Hey lovely, thank you very much. I had a bacon and egg sandwhich cooked in olive oil (for the fat) and ice cream at the movies... Had meat and salad for dinner with a little rice so a normal step 3 meal. Didn't go too crazy however it didn't really have a massive impact on kick starting lol.. I did however lose 1 and a half inches on my waist so no complaints. How's it looking for your 25th goal? Off to New York on Tuesday. Time has FLOWN! xoxo

Yummy! Sounds like a good kick start and well done on not going mental! Im sure it will dont worry! Wow thats a nice loss on your waist - I just cant seem to tone the lose skin/fat on my tummy which makes me feel bigger than I am! 25th goal is looking okay although i'm not sure if I will quite make it - 9lbs to go and 16 days until the wedding, so provided I continue to lose 3lb a week it will hopefully happen! I have my next weigh in on Sunday and then not weighing in until 25th as consultant going away. Crossing fingers! So excited for you and also wishing I was going NYC sooner than October! xx

Hey guys!

I'm back from NYC, seriously homesick & missing my friends & back on Step 3.

Weighed in at 12.2 on Thursday and now at 11.6 so happy days.. I was on my period and seriously holding water so yep.. The damage wasn't too bad.

Giving myself 2 weeks to lose those 6lbs and then off to the gym to maintain..

When I weighed in Thursday my CDC was telling me that shes now realised how perfect I was at 11 and that should deffo be my maintenance weight..
So yup just get these last pounds off and i'm good to go.

Hope everyones well!

xoxo

Back