Final countdown!

Hey Viita good to see you va back with minimal damage :). What ya get upto in NYC, you do any shopping?

How come you go so often? is it with work? I'm god - had a not so good 2 weeks over easter and stayed the same BUT got weighed in tonight and a kg down this week which is great. Only 4.5kgs and I'll be at goal - woo hoo! Doing step 2 for a week - will be weird having pulses! Lentils here we come!

Hey Viita welcome back hon! Sorry I've been a bit scarce lately :break_diet: but I'm back on track and have learnt my lesson about not being on here every spare moment!

This is just a quick check in to say "well done!!!!", I'll catch up more later xx

Hey Viita welcome back hon! Sorry I've been a bit scarce lately :break_diet: but I'm back on track and have learnt my lesson about not being on here every spare moment!

This is just a quick check in to say "well done!!!!", I'll catch up more later xx

Heyyyyyy gorgeous!

Aweee well onwards and upwards, your back on the bandwagon so its just a little blip. Nothing you can't save.
So proud of us and this journey we've been on together so hugs to you.

When you get a spare moment come back and fill me in! xoxo

Welcome back from the wonderful city of NY! So glad to hear you've had an amazing time (and woah well done on your weight loss too!)
I've just extended my November trip to NYC by 3 days so I am there 10 days instead woop - just thought WHY NOT!

So just an update - I got 1lb under my target for the wedding (10st 10 was the target and got to 10st 9) however had a complete blip since and been totally off the diet eating like a ravenous piggy! My aim was to get back on bank holiday monday just gone but I ended up with food poisoning on Sunday night and although I am still not 100% right my CDC said provided I am more or less okay then I can start back on shakes tomorrow! I have a meeting with her at 9am to get more products...

Now opinions needed - I wasn't going to get weighed until next Sunday (after 9 days on SS) as tbh I really have eaten ALOT and I am really embarassed by the damage. BUT I also think the shock of knowing what I weigh will upset me and kick me right up the ass so I am not quite so blazay!

I do feel like a whale and I know 100% I have gained a bit. I have another 8wks on SS scheduled in my mind but without knowing my weight i'm not overly sure if this is needed or what. I may weigh myself at home tomorrow morning so in my head I know where I am at? or should I just bite the bullet and let my CDC weigh me (think I am more embarassed her seeing the results of my out of control eating the last 12 days!!)

I AM SCARED! lol x

Awww my love..

Jump straight back on ASAP and be an angel and all will be forgiven.

To be honest I felt so fat when I got back so jumped on her scales but didn't look and she didn't tell me..

When I saw her this week after losing the 7lb she then told me what I was however at the time I retained a lot of water from my period and flying so it wasn't the TRUE figure.

It's really up to you.. If you REALLY need the reality check then take a peak?
I knew how much i'd gained as I weighed myself in the morning before I saw her so I have a rough estimate in my head.

Fab news about extending!! I'm back again July 25th for my 28th birthday.. WHYYY not! Haha.

xoxo

Hi hun, yes just got back from meeting with my CDC- damage from bingeing for 2 weeks has been fairly bad.. BUT she did say half of it is glycogen/fluid levels being high. So we are aiming for 7-10lb off by next Sunday. FINGERS CROSSED! I needed to know the weight I think to have this kick up the ass now to get on with it and go again!

I feel horrific though and can't wait to get this weight back off. Just so heavy and lethargic and unhappy in my clothes etc.

Oh you lucky thing - I really wish I had the time off work to go soon but I just havent :(. Oh well only 15wks until my summer holiday in Corfu and 24wks until NYC!! xxx

Hi hun, yes just got back from meeting with my CDC- damage from bingeing for 2 weeks has been fairly bad.. BUT she did say half of it is glycogen/fluid levels being high. So we are aiming for 7-10lb off by next Sunday. FINGERS CROSSED! I needed to know the weight I think to have this kick up the ass now to get on with it and go again!

I feel horrific though and can't wait to get this weight back off. Just so heavy and lethargic and unhappy in my clothes etc.

Oh you lucky thing - I really wish I had the time off work to go soon but I just havent :(. Oh well only 15wks until my summer holiday in Corfu and 24wks until NYC!! xxx

Awww well there you go its over & done with.. Say goodbye to the weight and leave it behind.

I am SO tired today I really can't wait to finish work.

Have you not thought about maybe moving up steps? You haven't got much more to lose?

xoxo

So after my break to Belgium last weekend i'm on day 4 of step 2 and back in the zone..

I have a few holidays coming up (NY & Florida) and its going to be SO hot so need to get down to 10.7 so I have some movement whilst away..

Currently at 12.2 so 4lbs down these last 3 days so just wanting to get back into the 11's where I normally am by next week & get to goal by the end of month.

First week loss is always amazing so hoping for 10 which I normally do..

Loving my step 2 yogurt allowance, mixing in half a sachet of milkshake & half a bar as my 3rd meal & then freezing it.

Hope you are all well!!

xoxo

That's amazing! Congratulations! I need some of your willpower. I want to shift a stone in 5 weeks, but it doesn't want to come off! Good luck this week. Looks like you'll reach your goal soon :)

Back