Attack Final Day of Attack! Easy, Peasy, Lemon Squeezy!

Am going to have a go at the muffins later I think. I may have to get you to eat half for me!

I am on my final day of Attack today and was pleasntly suprised when the scales said I had lost 8lbs this morning.

I can believe how easy it has been.

I am new to this site and just trying to get everything set up, (not a whiz on computers) so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

K x

Well done Wheesht on your loss. How are you finding Cruise?

Hi Kizzi and welcome to the forum! Well done on your fab loss too.

Afternoon : )

Well done Kizzi - absolutely fab result! You have all your stats on so must be finding your way around ok. Would you like to add a signature or avatar? If so, click on User CP on the top blue line at the head of the page. There are links there to add an avatar and signature.

However I think you have to have made 20 posts before they will allow you to add the avatar, but you can add the signature straight away.

Thanks red heart : ) Have lost 7lbs now yaay! Cruise is great. Really enjoyed having veggies yesterday and had fun looking through the recipe book for all the stuff I can make. Still waiting for blasted oatbran but there are plenty of other things I can eat.
Is just so easy - I can't believe it! You are doing great too. Well over half way to your goal! Exciting!

Back