final my heads in the game with exante

yes i am on fb http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=601971303
didnt have time to get on yesterday had 2 run to the drs with the lil one didnt even have my shake so went to boots for an atkins bar only had a bite cos i didnt know if it was the ones were allowed :( but it did me till i got home dont have any ketostix so not sure if im in ketosis or not today im hot and sticky and thirsty as hell olso TOTM :( so belly ache still good i usually crave chocolates now lol glad ur still doing good this week has really dragged lol hopefully the nxt few weeks fly by :)

well im going to guess that we re not allowed the atkins bar i had yesterday because im starving :( think i was in ketosis and not now :( drink drink and drink some more

Hi donna hope your little one is ok I didnt have a good nite last nite O was so hungry so I had a cheese triangle with crackers oh dear never mind a new day today Ive requested to be your friend on facebook n hope you had a great day today keep up the good work fingers crossed Linda x

Hi. ive lost 8 lbs today Im so happy roll on next week hope you have great losses all being weighed today x

hi skinny i have an 8lb loss as well lol over half a stone gone :) arent we doing well :)

Mini goals
Make it past wk 1J
Lose ½ stoneJ
Lose 1 stone
Make it past 1 month
Get lower than 200lbs
Drop a dress size
Lose 1 ½ stone

wk 1 -8lbs
wk 2 -
wk 3 -
wk 4 -

Last edited:
Today has been wonderfull no hunger pangs I deffo finding it a whole lot easier now.... Yesterday as it was so sunny we went Blackpool shopping but had really bad hunger pains so got some chicken bites and that solved the problem. Today no hunger Keep up the good work girls Linda x

your stronger than me lol when i was last on exante we went to pleasure beach with kids it was all fish n chips burgers ect so we went to all u can eat pizza pasta bar lol so much 4 my diet lol so started again as u know
u did really good well done all them mini doughnuts stands id b screwed lol
feelinhg ok today 2 say i ate yesterday was pleased i didnt pig out thankful 4 the hot weather i think no one gets hungry in the sun bk on track last night and sticking with it :)

A bit of a blip last nite with the biscuits but back on track today so fingers crossed well done for getting back on the wagon we should have a good week so keep up the good work Linda x

well yep thats the inportant thing getting bk on track and not letting one slip up knock u off :) i think we re doing great well done us roll on friday wi no2

Even though I am in ketosis, I am still hungry most of the time but I am finding the feeling becoming sort of normal!

i think id struggle with that pheonix but to see ur loses ur defo doing something right :) well im bk in ketosis im thinking cos not hungry :) just need to add a lil exercise :( not a strong point lol need to tone my legs bum and tummy now where to start ?

well im having a bad time :( going through the ill quit this and healty eat blah bla bla i know that will go right out the window but really want to eat not even hungry but foods just so tempting right now figure if i write this down it will make me feel guilty 2 eat lol hope it works

Stick with it, I have just had to put my 'best' black trousers into the charity bag tonight as they now look horribly baggy and to think that these were the trousers I wore to make me look slimmer :8855:

Oh Donna I feel the same amd I have given in again yesterday I am trying again today and at the moment I am starving so here I am drinking water and trying not to think of food good luck to you Linda x

one slip is deadly lol my head banging today and i made the mistake of going on the scales ive lost 1/4 of a pound since friday :( this has made me worse ive been starving 4 nothing lol todays going to be a bad day now because ill be thinking god id lose that much when eating blah bla bla :( im now in the cant be arsed mode :(

Back