Final pounds to a yummy mummy x

Cas3

Gold Member
Hey,
I've been around on minimins for while now for those you don't know me im a busy mummy to three gorgeous girls! with my youngest being 7mths old, I had a very healthy pregnancy and only gained 6lbs so a few days after Hollie's arrival I was nearly a st lighter than pre preg - altogether ive lostb 55lbs! the other pounds ive lost with a mixture of calorie counting, pro pointing and genereally staying active with my lo's.

I been doing weight watchers for a little while now, when I first started my losses were 1-2lbs per wk but over last 3 wi's I've lost 12lbs which feels amazing so here I am to shred the rest of the pounds and to tone up.

Cas xx

Last edited:
Maybe you can ask one of admin to do it for you, I think there's a help and problems bit, they should do especially when you gunna have this diary a while x

Well ive done 20 mins of my fitness dvd this morning, the boxing section and bums and thigh's :) I would of done more but Hollie wanted cuddles, off to do my hour walk later on so hoping it stays dry!

So far today:

B- Alpen light, apple and half cuppa 3pps.

L-Jacket potato wiv lil butter 6pps

D- Chicken steak, low fat coleslaw and Jacket potato 12pps

S- Nu choc cereal bar 2pps, 1 cookie 2pps, Kitkat 6pps.

Total: 31pps -29 dailys and 2 wklys.

Exercise: 70 mins walking and 20 mins fitness dvd burnt of over 500 cals!

Last edited:
Iv got a few things for kids and 2 for Stuart but need to get cracking with it really! Iv got a list figured out what I'm getting most people just a few tricky ones!

Jesses got all the little tikes batman stuff and he's getting a Nintendo ds off my mum so just need to get him some games for that and i got a few things from Disney for him too just bits, just need get him stocking filler things like jigsaws, board games, arts and craft stuff etc

Teddy iv no idea really, iv got him an activity table and gunna get him a cloud baby and a talking baby mickey mouse and few rattles and clothes. He's getting push a long walker off my dad, fisherprice Disney train and fp ballcano arch off my mum and sit in walker off Stuart's mum n he got that cookie jar shape sorter off my friend. Don't know what to get him! What you getting Hollie?

Stuart's just getting bits, got him a bat onesie from primark and a new paper wallet what I get him every year, getting him lost box set, Pokemon game he wants and some new jeans and then just few more DVDs I think and maybe some aftershave and few jokey bits x

Sounds like you got plenty for the boys those ds's are quite good, Emily's always on hers. We got Hollie the baby Minnie mouse, fisher price train, fisher price bag and tea set, and elephant popper but mil going give us the money for that now as they wanted to buy it for her. We got her as few clothes from next and going get her some nightwear from asdas. Trying not to get to much cos she get a lot from both our families as well. Chris is into his dvds, so just going get him a few bits xx

Last edited:
Oh I totally went over with points yesterday ended up having an extra 10pps on chocolate, I just needed it! but I did do a lot of exercise so hoping it be ok, wi tomorrow so going try and stay low: B- none L-jacket and low fat coleslaw 8pps D- Chicken strips, jacket potato, salad and BBQ sauce 12pps S- curly wurly and 2 nu choc cereal bars 7pps. Got a few points left if I need them xx

Last edited:
Back