Final pounds to a yummy mummy x

Yeah my niece has it and it's first thing Jesse goes for when we're over there so you know it will last a while x

Well done! That's really good!
I'm really happy cus just bought some jeans off my neighbour that were too big for her, size 12 and they fit perfect! Was thinking I'd slim into them! I think in my head I feel much bigger than I actually am x

Thanks, Wow your doing fab! is that nearly 2 jean sizes you've dropt? maybe your losing more inches than pounds. I'm the same I do feel a lot bigger than I am, most of my jeans are really big on me now so do need to go shopping! but going wait till next weekend I was going wait till my last wi the 21st but need some bits before then x

Last edited:
Yeah I was wearing 16s before I got pregnant with teddy. 14s on bottom before Jesse do even though I weigh more think the weight in different places now. My legs are okay just my hips and belly that I don't like and top of my arms! Xx

That's amazing! getting into 12's then, I think I carry the weight on my hips and thighs. Well I'm going be good today and not have my usual Saturday night takeaway I really want to get as much off as possible before xmas! so aiming to lose 3lbs next wk!

Food so far:

B- Alpen light 2pps

L- Jacket Potato and coleslaw 7pps ,

D- Chicken breast, onion rings and homemade wedges 12pps

S- kitkat and 2 nu cereal bar, mini mars 13pps.

Total 34pps 45 Wklys left.

Last edited:
You can google it and should come up. I love dominos, well jealous! It's my favourite lol. Can't wait til I have a week off at christmas so I can get a dominos lol! xx

I usually have a takeaway every weekend and still manage to get away with it but I am good during the week, I quickly googled Domino's and its coming up as 8pps per slice so I had 3 meaty pizza slices- 24pps, 1 slice of garlic bread 7pps, 1 mini mars 3pps, kitkat 6pps, and small sausage roll 5pps so today ive had 45pps! 29 daily's and 16 wklys so 29 wklys left! xx

Least you have more weeklys left than you thought!
Well done on getting in the tops, I'm mainly 14 in tops as im tall so if I buy a 12 it's too short lol! X

I havent been that hungry today, my little girl is starting childcare next wk only 2 mornings a wk, I know she will enjoy it and benifit from it but still feel guilty leaving her, so today ive eaten my lunch and just cereal bar from my snacks so got plenty to eat later. Only another 2 days before wi! Dinner will probably be late as oh won't be in till about 8ish xx

Today:

B-none

L-Just over half jacket potato and coleslaw so around 5pps

D- ww meal wiv jacket potato 10pps

S- 1 cookie 2pps, 2 nu choc cereal bar 4pps quavers 2pps

Points so far: 24 points, wklys left 29 points. Exercise 356 cals burnt x

Last edited:
Back