Final pounds to a yummy mummy x

Hey guys hope everyone had a fab Christmas :) we had a lovely Christmas, the girls loved it and I manage to sts on Friday which is amazing with what I've eaten but I did have a bit sickness so maybe it was a blessing! I'm actually fed up with all the buffet and festive foods but I'm going wait till 1st/ 2nd jan before starting dieting! my new goals for 2013 is quite simple to be a size 12, then I know I'm at my slimiest!! got loads of compliments over Christmas about my weight loss which felt great :) so by mid march I should be in my size 12's thinking I probably need to lose another 16lbs x

Attachments

• SAM_1077.jpg
    SAM_1077.jpg
    720.4 KB · Views: 48
  • SAM_0900.jpg
    SAM_0900.jpg
    1,017 KB · Views: 37
Your girls are lovely! I'm starting tomorrow also. I'm the same sick of eating all the rubbish I went to the sweet box (I'll post pic later on my new diary in cal counting 'Tez's 1st Jan back on plan diary') its over flowing and h just didn't fancy anything I realised I was eating just for the sake of it so I left it. I'm going to ease off the snacks today and concentrate on my pizza for tea and drinks tonight to celebrate the new year and say goodbye to fat me :)
Hope you have a lovely new year hun and all the best for 2013 xx

Thanks hun we both have lovely children :) hope you have a lovely new year too.

Gone shopping today and brought some nice boot wedges, leggings and 2 tops, feel like making an effort tonight!!

Also pop into Morrison's got my old favourite diet food chicken jacket potatoes ready for Wednesday and a couple bottles of rose wine for tonight! got a few nibbles for tomorrow might do a nice buffet tea!!

Really need to watch the pennies now as spent over 200 quid in next on boxing day sale!

Just trying to decide between pizza hut or domino's for tonight, got 50 percent off coupons for both!

Last edited:
First day back I almost got the chocolate biscuits out, but put them back and made myself a cuppa and a cereal bar, I think once my daughter back at school it be much easier as I be back into my normal routine!! I weighed in yesterday and I been really lucky over Christmas no gain so I'm going stick to daily's till the weekend and probably wi the following Friday.

So today:

B- Nu choc cereal bar and cuppa 3pps

L- Spring veg soup 1 slice of wm toast 6pps

D- Spag bowl -10pps (small portion of lean mince and no garlic bread) 10pps

S- 2 nu cereal bars and fruit 4pps- still got a few points left over. Got 6pps left for chocolate!!

Total 23/29 pps

Last edited:
Loving Just dance 4! much better than doing a boring fitness dvd! so that's going be my exercise till next week.

Well today's been a bit busy, my friend came over for coffee and her lo's so got tidy up after them now!!!

B- Special k bar 2pps

L- Jacket potato and salad 6pps

D- Chicken, potato, peas and broccoli. 10pps

S- nu cereal bar, apple, banana and special k bar, chocolate. 9pps

27pps

Last edited:
Back