final two stone support thread

RebekahR

Gold Member
Hi guys

For those of us slowing down and heading towards those last two stone

Anyone want to check in and keep each other going. Certainly tougher after so many months and losses slow down

I've got two stone to ultimate goal, would love to be there for Halloween

Any others on that last leg ??

:) Xx

I'm in the last two stone now too.

My weight losses had really started to slow down too so I am now increasing my calories by adding protein on top of my four packs and was working before the weekend turned up (its not a suprise that they coming up and I really should try harder :/)

My goal date is November as this is when I'm off off holiday (Vegas woohoo) but don't think I'm going to make it due to me not being able to stick to this at the weekends. So instead I'm going to follow the Cambridge steps up until I go on holiday and see where I'm at after that.

I don't mind it taking a bit longer, I originally started trying to lose weight 2 1/2 years ago and was originally 17st 8 and a size 20!

Your doing grand hun

Keeping it simple and hoping.to be in goal jeans for Halloween!

Thai soup
Spicey spag & spinach
Lean Bacon & cauliflower
Crispy shake pudding

Hopefully some others will join us :)

I'll join in! I'm slowing right down on my last stone and a bit. Great idea!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'll join! I seem to be stuck at 11 and want to be 10. I am back to square one, not going anywhere fast..

Would love to be rid of it by Christmas!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Same here, know its gonna be a battle to get my body to 8!! It's having none of it right now, up and down and up... Grr

Let's do it :) Xx

RebekahR said:
Same here, know its gonna be a battle to get my body to 8!! It's having none of it right now, up and down and up... Grr

Let's do it :) Xx

Lol, I am not budging, started putting extra protein into die to see if that helps..

I would suggest taking measurements or drawing round your silhouette. I've not lost much weight in the last few weeks but I'm fitting comfortably in my new size 14 trousers where only last week they were tight on my fattier bits. Keep going . X x

biggusburdus said:
Lol, I am not budging, started putting extra protein into die to see if that helps..

I'm having 2 lots of protein a day, it's not doing any harm at the very least!

kellmo said:
I'm having 2 lots of protein a day, it's not doing any harm at the very least!

I can't complain, I have gone from a size 20 on the bottom to a size 12, size 22 top to a size 14/16 if it's a "small" due to the big lumps on my chest! Lol..
I just want to get the energy up to exercise! Moan moan...

I have stuck at 11 stone, but I know I need to lose at least 1 more to feel really comfortable?
I do not want to quit, have enough packs to see me through to the end of the month and beyond into a refeed, but I would love it if I was 10 7 or something. That would be a great result.
Life just gets in he way, so much to do for others and not enough push to exercise or even go swimming!
Moan over..

Onwards and downwards... Those stupid doll size jeans are hanging there for a reminder!! LOL

Let's do it, we've done grand so far, just a wee bit more to go :)

Gonna get another months worth, cooking cauliflower for the rest of the weeks portions. Gonna have scrambled eggs n a cuppa

Xx

I'll join in too, I only have about 1 stone 7 lbs to lose but have been stuck at same weight for weeks, but losing inches!!!! was previously low carbing to switchng to S N S to see if I can kick start the lbs.

TOTM! Perfect, just what I needed!
Oh well, just keeping at it really. I can only hope the inches are going..

Sure you will get a wooooshhh post tom!

I've got supplies coming today, so tomorrow water water focus until Halloween!!

Protein today and popping for drinks with old mates later

Xx

Ooooooh meeeeeeee..... I'm in my final 2 stone......

When I get off my hols I'll be a regular in this thread lol....

X

Yeayyy for the wooshes! I'd love me one of those but I'll be patient!! See you soon Deezer x

Hehe enjoy hunny, we will see you when you get back :)

6lb gone this week so I'm chuffed! Feeling better and back to training next week... Sure this will slow me down, wait and see!

Hope everyone is okay Xx

Put on another pair of size 14 jeans this morning that have not fit since I brought them :) (5 yrs ago!)

Sucks tho as they were the smallest jeans I own and I've not had to buy any new jeans since starting to try to lose weight, infact I've hardly had to buy any smaller close as my wardrobe has a wide assortment of sizes as I've yoyo'd over the years, and I gonna have to buy smaller ones when the time comes.

Oh dear looks like I'm going to have to buy a whole new wardrobe :D

stephanees said:
Put on another pair of size 14 jeans this morning that have not fit since I brought them :) (5 yrs ago!)

Sucks tho as they were the smallest jeans I own and I've not had to buy any new jeans since starting to try to lose weight, infact I've hardly had to buy any smaller close as my wardrobe has a wide assortment of sizes as I've yoyo'd over the years, and I gonna have to buy smaller ones when the time comes.

Oh dear looks like I'm going to have to buy a whole new wardrobe :D

Well, if you MUST buy all new clothes what's a girl to do???!!! ;-)

kellmo said:
Well, if you MUST buy all new clothes what's a girl to do???!!! ;-)

Woohoo,! Go girl! I saved up vouchers from m&s and tk max that people gave me and had a ball!

Back