Finally a diet that is working!!!

nicsimps

Have now been on the Cambridge weight plan for 4 weeks and lost 17lb which is the most I have ever lost in such a short space of time! I started at 13stone 2lb and I want to get to 10stone. I just want it to happen quick before I get bored like I always do! But I'm determined to stick to this till I get to my goal!! Hoping for a big loss this week completely stuck to ss this week!!

nicsimps said:
Have now been on the Cambridge weight plan for 4 weeks and lost 17lb which is the most I have ever lost in such a short space of time! I started at 13stone 2lb and I want to get to 10stone. I just want it to happen quick before I get bored like I always do! But I'm determined to stick to this till I get to my goal!! Hoping for a big loss this week completely stuck to ss this week!!

Great results so far well done x

Well done for your successful month. Almost identical timing, start weight and goal to mine!! My WI is tomorrow and will be day 29 so fingers crossed will have lost again. Ive stuck to it so I should do but have had great losses so far so wouldnt be surprised if I only had a little one this week - hope not though!

I'm like you and do get bored after a while but this time am determined to get to goal. You can do this and get there this time!!

I really hope so I feel so much happier already so I need to keep this up! How have you done at your weigh ins so far? Good luck for tommorow ! X

Back