Finally back on track.. kind of

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by hannahike, 11 September 2008 Social URL.

1. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

I have been having trouble getting back on TFR for the past month but finally I am kind of back on track.

I lost 10lbs this week and have already noticed the difference.

I went back on TFR last wednesday and became miserable straight away.... but I was determined to do... but I kind of broke.....

I got to saturday and decided that if I was going to lose weight and still be happy then I couldnt do TFR hardcore for the next 4 months. Firstly I would be in tears every week and it would really put a strain on mine and my boyfriends relationship as i was constantly moody, even though i tried my hardest not to be.

I am now having 2 shakes, breakfast and lunch and then eating a low card, low cal, low fat meal in the evening... that add up to the same cal, carbs and fat that is in a shake. I am much much happier now.

Im not fussed that it may take a little bit longer to get to my target... id rather be happy doing it this way for 4 months or whatever rather than being sad and miserable for 3 months!!

Sorry for the essay.... just felt like sharing my news and felt i have been deserting the forum lately!

Hope u are all well!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IrishLaura

IrishLaura Silver Member

Honey as long as it works for you!

What sort of thing would you have for dinner??
  4. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

I have what they say you can have on during refeed week.

Last night I have a piece of white fish, some cooked veg and 2 crispbread slices.

Ive also had Prawn salad with a tsp of fromage frais
    Chicken with a bit of mash and veg.
  5. mariad1200

mariad1200 Banned

I am also thinking of having an evening or some days a lunch meal (just one a day) of low carb as I am in my four week now and I have to say I am pleased with weight loss but my moods are terrible, it would be nice to join back in with the social side of things in life.
  6. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

I am much happier this way.. i can still stay in ketosis as well if i keep my meal low.
  7. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well done sounds like your doing great! x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.