Finally cracked the 5 stone !!

Dibspl

Radix lecti
Well, having started at the end of January, I've finally managed to get past the five stone mark :D - this one has seemed to be a bit of a milestone - took a couple of weeks to actually get there when the others seemed not to be so much hassle, i think it is because i saw this a a big point along the journey:rolleyes:.
Just weighed myself at boots today as i had confused myself by changing to CDC's scales and they weigh a couple of pounds heavier. I don't think that helped as i wasn't sure what i had actually lost then and lost incentive. I think i will go back every so often to Boots as those were the scales i used to start with.
The weirdest thing is that my head doesn't seem to have caught up with the loss - i'm still thinking of myself as a couple of stone heavier than i am - despite the fact that i have had to stop wearing my work trousers as i had to hold them up with one hand last time i wore them :eek:
However just been through my wardrobe and checked all the things that have been hanging there for years - just in case i ever fitted back into them and virtually all of them do :D unfortunately they are all about 10 years out of date ...:( but that's not really the point - at least i can throw them away with a clean conscience now ;)

Trouble is i am loathe to buy more clothes as for one i am not really sure what size i am now and two i hope to carry on losing and so hopefully they will be the wrong size soon as well :(

Never mind, cross that bridge when i come to it - luckily i have a good range of stretchy clothes that will last me for the moment :D

All thanks to CD - woohoo !!!!!!

PS DB - if you are lurking - don't forget i am away next week so i may put on a pound or two :rolleyes:

Well done Sally :party0019:.

Doesn't it feel great :)? Yes it does take a while for the weight loss to sink in.

After losing 9st ( size 8-10) I was self conscience and couldn't eat in public cause I thought people were looking at me.

As lost the weight I only bought the essentials and shopped in the cheaper shop as i didn't want to spend to much.

I got rid of my big clothes as I never want to return to them (in the past I ust to keep them).

CDC

congratulations.gif

Excellent news Sally.......you have done well. Keep up the hard work.

oh wow, well done - defintely go and enjoy some trying on of new clothes, you deserve them :D

WOW !! well done Sally - FAB loss :D:D

Debz
x

Thanks for all your comments - just realised i hadn't updated my ticker :)

Hi Sally

Congratulations on reaching that five stone milestone! :party0019:

Like you say they can be tricky to reach but mean so much when you get there. Will give you a real boost I'm sure.

:character00255: Dibspl 5 stone lost and Flying High!

Dizzy xx

Well done Sally, I start CD on Saturday and cannot wait to be able to record good successes you must be really chuffed.

Sara

Well done Sally 5 whole stones that's the same as my 3 and 5 yr olds TOGETHER!
Keep up the good work

Sally

Sorry messed this up and started a new thread :sigh:
I meant to say:

omg - hadn't thought of that - good point - it's probably more that our grandkids put together, probably double actually :D
We're taking them to Butlins next week with my step-daughter - she hasn't seen me since i started the diet as they live 300 miles away, so this should be a bit of a surprise for her.
I'll feel a bit more up for swimming and playing with the kids as well hopefully !!

But thanks again for your support and best of luck to all of you wherever you are on your loss - the various stories and support on this forum certainly help

Hi Sally

Congratulations on reaching that five stone milestone! :party0019:

Like you say they can be tricky to reach but mean so much when you get there. Will give you a real boost I'm sure.

:character00255: Dibspl 5 stone lost and Flying High!

Dizzy xx

Cheers Dizzy
You coming to the plymouth meet in August?

Cheers Dizzy
You coming to the plymouth meet in August?

As I actually live in Essex probably not but if we happen to be South West that weekend I'll try to.

We still haven't booked hols yet.

Dizzy x

hey sally well done:wow:
i need to lose about the same as you did 140lb
you have done brilliantly so far
you have sure inspired me to carry on with this diet
i get weighed to night i`m on week 6 and i think i have just crossed the 2 stone marker
to get to 5 stone loss like you have seems ages away but i will do it
thanks again for inspiring me today i felt a bit low and was thinking can i carry on ss but now i know i can

kaz xxx:hug99:

Sally that's brilliant - very well done :)

Cath

Back