• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

FINALLY IN THE 9's WHOOOOOOO

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
S: 11st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 0st10lb(6.49%)
well just been for my 14wk WI and i've lost another 3lb so that's me into the 9st bracket. i can't believe that i have achieved this result, i'm so chuffed and feeling like screaming it to the world. thanks to all you guys for your support and kind comments along the way, i couldn't of done it without you all so cheers.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
WOW!

Its an awesome feeling when you move down into the lighter stone bracket!!!

SO HAPPY FOR YOU BABE! I CAN FEEL HOW BUZZIN YOU ARE FROM YOUR POST!

ENJOY TODAY... YOU ARE SOOOO CLOSE TO GOAL NOW! WOW... :D

XXX

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
cheers julz forgot to mention this is my last week on TFR as i'm finally going on refeed from next saturday. booked a holiday and going in 3wks as a WELL DONE to myself. god i'm in the 9's whooooooooo

well done hun I amsooooo pleased for you, really close now :::)))

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
WOW LAST WEEK...

cheers julz forgot to mention this is my last week on tfr as i'm finally going on refeed from next saturday. Booked a holiday and going in 3wks as a well done to myself. God i'm in the 9's whooooooooo
wow - that must be a mad feeling! Lol! Its going to be soooo weird when i say that - i just got like butterflies or something thinking it! And its weeks away for me yet!!!

Good on ye for booking the holiday u deserve it! I bet you will look awesome!

Enjoy your last week on tfr - wow imagine this week you will taste your fav shakes for the last time - it will be emotional ;)

so... Hope you pull a good 4 pounds or so out of the bag this week babe and go out in style!

Xoxo

2hourglass

Silver Member
woooo hooooo

:talk017::talk017:

Arrr babe well done - all my muckers are now skinnie minnies and i'm still a heffer:cry: Fab that you've treated yourself so a saucy holiday, you deserve it xxxxxxx

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
wow thats great im so pleased for you the end is near x

Sheep

on the up lol
well done scouse good job :D

Medea

Is Irrepressible!! : )
Well done! From the look of your ticker there's not much left to go before you hit your target :D

I wish you well for the forthcoming week- and many congratulations for being so close to the end :flowers:

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
well just been for my 14wk WI and i've lost another 3lb so that's me into the 9st bracket. i can't believe that i have achieved this result, i'm so chuffed and feeling like screaming it to the world. thanks to all you guys for your support and kind comments along the way, i couldn't of done it without you all so cheers.
Well done hun fab loss...AND in the 9's and healthy BMI whoop whoop feels fab doesnt it!!!!

harji

fantastic well done your so close know.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost

Whoop whoop you!!! Was that a coincidence or just damned good timing for your holiday? You will look and feel fantastic, I never ever have felt good on holiday, just very self concious, but now (if I ever go on one:() I will feel very good, so, relax and enjoy, you deserve it!
T x

fifi70

Silver Member
You skinny so n so, scream to the world, go for it you've certainly earned it. It's a great feeling I totally agree. Well done, another minimins success.xx

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done hun, how great is that and what fantastic timing!

Good luck with refeed and have a fantastic time on holiday.

x

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
thanks guys, still on a high today, packed my suitcase with all my size 12's and this year there will be no excess baggage going with me lol