Step2 810kcal Finally Taking A Step In The Right Direction!

Weigh In Day!

Lost 4.5 lbs
1 stone in 20 days!
Another 6 inches off my body too.
So far I am on track. The weight is going down.
I have chosen the risotto n bolognese to try and got my bars. Needed to add some variety. :)

Lets hope it keeps going the way its going. Hoping to reach my goal by August!

Keep up the good work everyone.

Kx

So its Day 23!

I have started having the bars and spag bol and its soo much better.

I am changing consultant just because mine lives quite far away now which is a shame. So getting weighed again tomorrow.

Only a few more pounds to lose and I can push onto Soul Source if I want. So fingers crossed that goes well :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Kx

Day 26!

New consultant meeting today.
I got re-weighed and I have lost 2lbs in just 4 days. I have 10 days til my next weigh in so fingers crossed I can lose a fair bit and get myself onto SS.
Going away to Inverness to get training for my new job so Shakes it is.
I do love my Spaghetti Bolognese meals they are delish! Makes such a difference to have something solid. Unfortunately if I get to SS I am back to liquid only for 2 weeks, but let's hope its worth it.

Been doing some strength training on my arms and my shoulders are agony today, as well as abdominal crunches so shoulders and stomach are sore. I need to start doing more cardio though.

What do we think of just skipping as part of my cardio?

How is everyone getting on? I'd love to hear how people are finding and how much progress they are making =]

Mucho Love
Kx

Going away to Inverness to get training for my new job so Shakes it is.

I am away just now for work and am having mainly shakes too. I was making my "dinner" earlier this evening - a chocolate shake. I have one of those shaker things from slim and save that I ordered last week. I forgot to put my finger over the top before I started shaking it!!!! Chocolate mess everywhere, including over my laptop, phone, hotel wall and white sheets!!! Ahhhh!

i thought I'd just go to bed. Then realised I'd forgotten jammies. So I had to take myself off to Covent Garden (it wasn't a chore!) to buy some from m&s. Got a little bit of chicken for my replacement dinner too. Also picked up a lovely necklace in Hobbs whilst I was there as I thought I deserved it!

Hope your trip is better than mine!! I travel a lot so let me know if you need any advice.

Jx

Sounds like your doing pretty well, considering the travelling. JulieH333

I only have 2 nights to contend with so its not soo bad.

Aww lovely. I am hoping to enjoy shopping more when I am slimmer.

I tried you smoked paprika tip and I added 5 chinese spice. So yummy.

Got 1 of every bar now to try also. Lets hope I find some yummy ones.

But oh dear on the shake, good thing your not having to clean it though. And tbh serves hotels right for having white sheets haha.

But thanks, there will no doubt be travelling for manager meetings so I may take you up on the tips.

Thanks! :)

So technically I feel like I have only lost 2/3lbs in the 3rd week. I have now started the meals and the bars. Could they be the reason for my slow weight loss. I badly want to move down to SS and I am only 6lbs away from it. It is very frustrating!

I drink my normal 3L of water a day, I drink a lot of water anyways so nothing new there. But this is not exactly very motivating :(

Maybe I go back to just shakes and soups and bars and meals are only once a week.

Anyone else experienced this? Or is week 3 just a slow week?

Feeling a bit defeated

Kx

I would say a lower loss is to be expected in week 3 but I'm not sure 3 is lower. Song wouldn't worry about it.

When I first started I did 3 weeks without bars or meals. I've had them since week 4 and losses were fine. Now that I am further on, I do watch the mix of products and the amount of carbs. For example I wouldn't have a spag Bol and a bar in the same day. I would only have 1 higher carb product and then 2 others such as shakes, soup or porridge. Cwp say to keep below 70g carbs per day. I try to stay at around 50 if I can just to be sure I am in ketosis. But then I think my body is very sensitive to carbs. Yours might now be.

Well I have another week of bars and spag bol to endure then. If that slows my losses I will be moving back to shakes and soups I think.

Thanks for the info! ☺

Hey Fellow Dieters!

I have not been contributing to this diary that I had started due to having been keeping up to date with my 100% post.

Anyways, here is a break down.

I am now coming to the end of week 6, and I have lost a total of 1st 9lbs since the beginning of March.
I have found it fairly easy to stay on plan, except for when I was travelling and was in a hotel where all I wanted was junk food and it didn't help that this hotel offered a breakfast buffet in the morning. All I could smell was bacon, scrambled eggs and grilled tomatoes. Plus the people I was sat next too had these amazing Croissants with ham and cheese...man I miss cheese. :(

But so far the diet is working for me and people are noticing, so let's just keep it that way. My body to say the least has been hormonal and stressed as I was training for a job that I really didn't want (but we all have bills to pay) BUT I have now managed to grab myself a job that puts my future prospects into a better position, so stress, excitement and being taken out of my routine to say the least just put my body into shock mode. Considering I am the type not to get stressed easily.

But all in all I have been 100% on plan and so far am 5lbs away from a 2 stone loss. I won't see my consultant for 2 weeks after my weigh in today so fingers crossed for a good loss in a couple of weeks time, and I will have my measurements taken, so a better update is to be had.

I am looking forward to planting a lot of vegetables and herbs in the garden ready for summer and for when I am off plan. I have made the effort to change my whole life, mentality and future and I intend to keep it that way! :)

I hope everyone has been enjoying the sunshine while it has been with us and of course the lighter nights, I think it just perks up everyone to be quite honest.

Hopefully I will be hearing from some of you and how your plans and updates are going. :)

Lot's of Love and Support here

Kx

Back