finally taking control of my body

I like the new upgrades! Except for the part where you/other people can still see where was the last place you looked at. I don’t want people to know my stalking habits on here 😂

Elm if you click on your username on top of the forum on the blue bar ... A box will drop down...then, if you click on privacy, you can make yourself invisible to members and guests. However, Admin can still see you.

Show your online status
This will allow other people to see when you are online.
Show your current activity
This will allow other people to see what page you are currently viewing.
Show day and month of birth
Show year of birth
This will allow people to see your age.

Reactions: elm
Week 1: - 6.6lbs
Week 2: - 3.2lbs
Week 3: - 4.2lbs
Week 4: - 3.0lbs
Week 5: - 4.2lbs
Week 6: - 3.2lbs
Week 7: - 2.6lbs
Week 8: - 0.2lbs
Week 9: - 4.4lbs
Week 10: foot injury
Week 11: foot injury
Week 12: foot injury
Week 13: foot injury
Week 14: - 9.4lbs
Week 15: - 3.4lbs
Week 16: - 0.6lbs
Week 17: - 3.6lbs
Week 18: - 1.2lbs
Week 19: - 3.6lbs
Week 20: - 1.4lbs
Week 21: - 5.2lbs
Week 22: - 2.4lbs
Week 23: - 0.8lbs
Week 24: - 4.2lbs
Week 25: + 2.0lbs
Week 26: - 3.2lbs
Week 27: - 3.6lbs
Week 28: + 7.0lbs
Week 29: - 1.2lbs
Week 30: - 5.2lbs
Week 31: - 2.0lbs
Week 32: - 0.2lbs
Week 33: vacation
Week 34: vacation
Week 35: - 1.4lbs

Total: 75.2bs down, 104.2lbs to go
Inspirational :wee:

I’m still going strong on Keto! I got a new job as an analyst and I’m pretty happy where my life is finally headed. I post more on Instagram so if anyone on here follows me through there, you’ll see more updates!

Less than 67 days until my half marathon and I’m freaking out because I’m not ready for it but training will continue! I finished 27 days of getting in at leaf 15k daily steps and I’m on day 4 of 17k daily step.

My sister is getting married in October so I’m being more strict and trying to lose another 80 or so pounds.

Congratulations on your new job :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou::0clapper:

Good luck with your training for the marathon and the rest of your weight loss journey...be sure to pop in when you have time to let us know how you are getting on.

Wow it’s been a while since I posted! Not much new really. I’m struggling to lose weight because same old problems but at least I’m maintaining my weight. My sister gets married in less than 200 days and I want to lose well over 50lbs so that’s not fun haha

Wow. It’s been a very, very long time since I last posted.

Looking back on some of these memories and how no progress has been made whatsoever makes me cringe.

Back