finally taking control of my body

image-840747668.jpg

image-3158539620.jpg

One of my goals was to do 3 miles under 60 minutes and I have achieved that goal. I feel very proud of myself. Next goal is to get 4 miles in 60 minutes! I'm getting faster each week!

image-1815171636.jpg

I was going to take a rest day today because my legs were hurting but I ate like crap this morning so decided to take my dog to the park. I'm seriously proud of myself for how much I improved. Look at those stats! Might not seem much to others, but I couldn't have done that 4 weeks ago.

Hello week 4

image-47103523.jpg

Shin splints hurt like a b*tch.

image-3535630655.jpg

****. ****. ****.
Seriously, ****.

These shin splints are still around. I took 2 days off to rest it, and nothing. So I went this morning to the gym around 430AM and could only do 1.54 miles out of my 4 that I was suppose to do. I'm extremely disappointed. I texted my sister, since she was already awake, she told me to just rest because I could cause permanent damage. Ugh.

I'll just have to repeat week 4.

image-787561533.jpg

My sister and I got our picture drawn. Pretty awesome and we used our nicknames.

I haven't been to the gym. I'll have to repeat week 4 because I've been resting my shins so I don't make any injures.

I think I'll just move on to week 5 instead of redoing week 4. We'll see tomorrow morning.

It feels like I've given up already.

image-2720063617.jpg

image-280107132.jpg

image-222163150.jpg

Well done Elm at getting to the gym everyday and running so far, you're doing fantastic. x

Thank you both <3

image-459264340.jpg

I am so proud of myself. I can fit 3 miles in 57 minutes and 58 seconds. My main goal is to get all 4 miles in one hour. I'm getting there. It'll take time, but I'll keep going.

image-2869612529.jpg

Walked my dog.

image-607853831.jpg

image-557295667.jpg

****. People are so ****ing rude. There is two rows of 20 treadmills and only 4 people were there at 6. Why the **** would you come stand right NEXT to me and then keep making calls on your ****ing razor phone...didn't even know those still existed...but seriously, what the ****. You couldn't take any of the other empty ones?!!! And then you keep peeping over and looking at me and at the show I'm watching. Holy ****. Needless to say, I don't complete the whole 6 miles. I stopped at 5.17. And here's the kicker, he pissed me off so bad that i just wanted to leave so I pressed 'cool down' and he pressed stop and gets off. Are you ****ing serious. Ugh. Thanks, jackass.

I got an amazing early Christmas present. A power tap! So freaking excited. I felt guilty wanting one because they are hundreds of dollars. But apparently they all figured it out without me saying anything since I signed up for a bike marathon.

This weekend has been odd. I'm posting more than usual. My mother-in-love (not law) gave me a present and each day I pull one piece of paper out of the box and its all the things she loves about me. 365 of them Hahahaha Day 1: I love how you can make the most boring things enjoyable.

Back