finally taking control of my body

We got about 10 inches of snow. Tomorrow the windshield temperature will be -40..... I have never felt temperature under -3 so this should be fun. The snow isn't done yet falling either.

----

Made sweet potatoes

image-2358930206.jpg

Yoga and kettle bell

image-2014732005.jpg

It's -6 with the windshield of -24. Just sent an email to my boss saying I'm not coming in due to the bad roads around here. It's so windy that they can't keep up with plowing the snow. Not going to risk my life.

image-1197346197.jpg

Just did this yoga sequence. No heart rate monitor on because I just wanted to relax instead of stress but calorie loss.

I feel fantastic.

Nighty night.

Did about 24 minutes of yoga. Sorry, nothing to count my calories. I need to replace the battery. It's frustrating me.

My boss approved my paid time off so I can go visit back home in May. I also picked up my textbook from college. My classes start next Monday.

I really am changing my life instead of complaining and doing nothing about it.

They have given my aunt 24 hours maybe to a few days. I will be absent from here for a bit. I'm a wreck.

My aunt passed away last Friday, on the 10th. The funeral was on Sunday. We're all taking it day by day but crying most of the time.

I started college Monday. I go to see a phycologist tomorrow to try to get on Adderal so I can focus. I also will be getting blood work done in the morning for thyroid, etc. my insurance card came in so I'm trying to use it while I have it.

Trying to stay positive but it's hard, but I'm still fighting every day.

You can do it - I'm sure your aunt would be so proud of what you are doing to change your life. A trip back home to visit family will be good to put things into perspective and to share good memories - I'm glad you have had your leave authorized.

Fab loss again this week - you are getting close to having lost 10% of your body weight. My slimming consultant says even a 10% loss in body weight makes a real difference to your health - I personally couldn't see/feel it when I'd lost 10 percent but I noticed a difference in my asthma.

Hope you are OK, I haven't been on here much as I've been in a strange headspace the last few weeks. I think I'm getting focused again. Lets make 2014 the year we both get to target!!!

My condolences on your loss. And as Mandlegrot said - your aunt would be proud of what you are doing.

xx

I'm still around and I'm okay, thanks!!!! <3

I'm being put on medication because I was diagnosed with ADHD. I'm also busy with school and all the homework.

My eating is going well.

I have a lot to think about for my future.

That awkward moment when someone makes a new thread with almost the exact same title---I started posting an entry in there until I realized mine says finally taking control of my body and not life and then I got confused for a few seconds hahahahaha!

In about 30 minutes I'll be taking my first dose of Adderall. Eating so dang healthy, my skin is loving it.

My morning breakfast is always 1 cup of kale and a protein shake mixed together = amazing energy!!! I also eat two cups of veggies during lunch. And loads of water = my skin looks so great! No really, it does. I don't even wear make up.

I need to go back to working out. My psychologist said I need to be working out every day to calm down my brain. I got a calendar organizer and I'll be writing everything in there.

I still need to buy a new battery for my heart rate monitor. Ugh.

Yay rambles!

Sorry about the similar name! Haha. Good luck to you too :) xx

Yoga this morning:

image-3197007352.jpg

Going to Schnucks because apparently they have 10/$10 so I'm going to look through the veggies.

Weigh in day tomorrow!

Also have to stop by and get vanilla protein shakes since I can't take chocolate with my Adderal. Also, I'm not allowed to eat chocolate. So. Yeah. Bye chocolate.

I'm eating around 3-4 servings of veggies a day and trying to increase it. TRYING. haha.

Elm x still here still supporting you sorry you ve had such a tough time recently sweetheart x x

January 12:
image-4249650520.jpg

January 19:
image-3118686061.jpg

Today: lost 4lbs
image-105158147.jpg

Week 1: 2.4lbs
Week 2: 3.4lbs
Week 3: 2.0lbs
Week 4: STS
Week 5: 2.6lbs
Week 6: 0.2lbs
Week 7: 5.4lbs
Week 8: +.2lbs
Week 9: 0.4lbs
Week 10: +1.6lbs
Week 11: 2.8lbs
Week 12: +3.2lbs
Week 13: 6.6lbs
Week 14: 1.6lbs
Week 15: 0.6lbs
Week 16: +1.8lbs
Week 17: 1.6lbs
Week 18: 3.4lbs
Week 19: 1.2lbs
Week 20: +5.6lbs
Week 21: 4.8lbs
Week 22: 0.6lbs
Week 23: 0.2lbs
Week 24: +1.0lb
Week 25: 4lbs

This whole not getting good amount of sleep is messing with me. I'm sure it's going to hinder the weight loss.

image-1593820311.jpg

4oz turkey sausage with chilli powder, paprika, and parsley added. A lot if chilli powder too. With Brussels sprouts and cauliflower with sheep cheese. Addicted.

Forgot to add my kettle bell work out from last Sunday.

image-3640408263.jpg

Which I haven't been updating much. I stepped on my new one month laptop and cried and had to go buy a new one again. I've been doing a lot of homework and essay writing and work has been stupid too. Glad I'm doing something to change my life.

I dreamt about my aunt 2 nights ago. I looked up what it meant and it made me cry; means she was thanking me for everything I did after her death.

I'm not crying as much but still crying daily. I miss my grandma and my aunt.

I'm still eating healthy.

image-211050751.jpg

Week 1: 2.4lbs
Week 2: 3.4lbs
Week 3: 2.0lbs
Week 4: STS
Week 5: 2.6lbs
Week 6: 0.2lbs
Week 7: 5.4lbs
Week 8: +.2lbs
Week 9: 0.4lbs
Week 10: +1.6lbs
Week 11: 2.8lbs
Week 12: +3.2lbs
Week 13: 6.6lbs
Week 14: 1.6lbs
Week 15: 0.6lbs
Week 16: +1.8lbs
Week 17: 1.6lbs
Week 18: 3.4lbs
Week 19: 1.2lbs
Week 20: +5.6lbs
Week 21: 4.8lbs
Week 22: 0.6lbs
Week 23: 0.2lbs
Week 24: +1.0lb
Week 25: 4lbs
Week 26: 4.2lbs

Which I haven't been updating much. I stepped on my new one month laptop and cried and had to go buy a new one again. I've been doing a lot of homework and essay writing and work has been stupid too. Glad I'm doing something to change my life.

I dreamt about my aunt 2 nights ago. I looked up what it meant and it made me cry; means she was thanking me for everything I did after her death.

I'm not crying as much but still crying daily. I miss my grandma and my aunt.

I'm still eating healthy.

So sorry to see that you are feeling so low but after losing your aunt and grandma.. I haven't been very diligent in visiting others diaries having had some health problems myself with incurred hospital stays so I have missed the pros and cons of your losses altho' no doubt there isn't many cons to it!
I can only say that time will help you to deal with it and your losses will become pleasant memories of times together with a tinge of sadness but not the burning helplessness you are experiencing now... and then to step on your laptop.. :argh: .. isn't that just the pits!! ..
cute-kitten-sorry-smiley-emoticon.gif

Better day tomorrow perhaps hey?! (((Hugs)))

Back