finally taking control of my body

Hello :) you have done amazingly well so far :) its a struggle but will all be worth it :) xxxxx

Thank you for the replies, they have really made me smile!

Sigh. Day 22...almost 23...10 30pm

I was just going to give up and eat and eat and eat...but then I peeked at the scale and I liked what I saw so I decided not to eat. The doctors want me to keep this up for 60 days total.....38 more days to go. I can do it.

I hope.

Work is starting to cut people because the W2 tax season is soon to come to an end and they don't need as much people. I hope they keep me or I get a better job with good pay.

Sigh.

Hope all goes well with work, well done on not bingeing out, hope you have a good weekend.

Just read through your diary, so inspirational. It's great to see a person who is so determined to stick to something, through everything that has happened you always come back and get back to the diet.

Good luck with the juice and veggies thing, I hope you lose a nice chunk of weight to get closer to ur goal. 101 is the number to aim for, keep breaking it down into smaller chunks and you'll get there in no time!!

Also, respect for the amount of hours and stress you put yourself through at work, I hope they are paying you enough!! You are obviously a very hard working person and will go far in whatever company you work for.

Erin :)

I lost 7lbs.:Dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so exciting!

My bmi is under 40! And i have 94lbs to go! This is soooo exciting lol i'm happy

Last March i weighed 245, i don't remember when was the last time i weighed 244....so happy:D

My mom looked at me and said i have muscles lol

23lbs in 25 days

Wow congrats, under 100 to go :)
Muscle definition is good will help you burn more cals!

Thanks everyone :)

The worst thing about being a female is when its that time of the month -_-

You are doing so well elm x x am back on track too now :)

Its 11 22pm, day 28...I can't keep believe its been that long and yet felt that it went by slow.

The cravings are still there and very strong. From drinking juice, I have started to hate fruits and veggies lol

I'm working overtime on Saturday, and its also weigh in day. I'm hoping I don't have to work on Feb 25th so I can buy my plane ticket and go see my guy for 2 days even though the tickets are going to be loads $$$

Everyday at work our boss brings in food for our department...and she hires professionals chefs to come to our job and make food. Taco salads, cheese balls, burgers, tacos, cheese and crackers, nachos, chips, candy, bagles and cream cheese, popcorn...like all this food and I want but can't have.

I am almost half way over. Part of me is excited, the other part is not.

Well done elm x x what will you do after the 60 days in terms of a diet plan x x

Katierose, i plan on going back to counting calories.

Day 31, 4 more pounds down.

49lbs down; 90lbs more to go.

Since i really cannot see any results expect feel it on my clothes, i started taking pictures. So maybe every month i'll take one and see the difference. I guess my head is taking forever to catch up to what i really look like. I don't know. 49lbs seems like a lot, but i cannot see it. I don't even work out.:rolleyes: I sure do know how to annoy myself.:rolleyes:

Elm 49 pounds is a fantastic amount well done you x and you will get to target you cope with all that stress and yet still stick to plan wow ! Glad its going well with your bf as he is now x am so pleased for you x

iiiiiiiiiiiiii want to eat sooooooooooo freaking badddd ugh

Eat low cal stuff!!

Hope you well, you have done fantastic over the last few weeks and 49 pound is a huge amount, you should be very proud, have a good week :)

Back