finally taking control of my body

I'm thinking about quitting the juice diet Saturday. I'm trying so hard to continue but the food urge is getting strong. And I am proud of how far I've come.

I'm glad I have this diary so I can come and vent when I'm down.

just catching up on your diary, wow 11 pounds down thats fantastic, well done.
hope you had a good day :D

I ate soup. My blood count was too low and was advised to eat or go into a coma.

I ate a tiny bit of soup and feel sick.

oh your blood count low, is it your white or red blood count? Be very careful hun you might be slimmer but effecting your health is very serious ;)
so try and eat abit more of the soup :D

Hi Elm, I'm back in the world of living. I was off work all last week with a virus and only got back to work on Tuesday and have had so much to catch up on. I need internet on my phone or at home coz its awful not getting to talk to yous for over a week.

How have you been? Update me hehe xxxx

Hello.

I haven't been around much due to being sick and in the hospital. I seriously hate when they stick you with a needle to get blood....and have to do it more than once because they miss...

Ouch....
I'm trying to add a picture of it but it keeps saying the website is crashing on my phone ugh

Ok it went through. That is the fourth cotton they had to switch off because it keeps bleeding lol

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120223_165038.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120223_165038.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 29
oh elm, hope you are ok, what was wrong :cry::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
sending you lots of hugs

Hi Elm,
Please let us know that you are ok?? Am worried about you?? xx

Hello again.

Well went back to the doctors. They did a lot of tests. Took more tests, so now my other arm is wrapped up as well. And finally got pain meds to help.

2 hours later after leaving I get a call saying to come back right away. So I get there in 15 minutes. They did more tests. They were shocking all of my nerves for almost 45 minutes and then stuck needles in me to listen to my muscles.

If over the weekend it gets worse, I have to go to the ER. If it doesn't get better by Monday, they want to get some liquid from my back, admit me in the hospital and give me a shot that's worth $30,000.00 and I hope insurance will cover that.

Truth be told, I hope everything goes away by tomorrow or Sunday. I'm scared I'm going to lose my job too.

I've been crying all day from pain.

Sending you a big hug Elm x x I hope that you feel a bit better today ? Have the drs said what is wrong? And surely ur job is ok if you ve been so poorly ? Hopefully you ll update when you can x x

About 10 days ago my hands and legs started going numb. Just 4 days ago, I went to the hospital because it was so painful.

Doctors think I have GBS - Guillian Barre Syndrome. I can't stop crying.

Elm x I am so sorry that you are in so much pain sweetheart and hope you have the support of your family and friends x x are you back in hospital now ? Has the pain eased at all ?

aww hun, that's terrible, hope the results are better than they think atm, and praying everything goes well :(

Hi, are you still having bad pain?

I'm sure all your tests will be worth it if they can pin down the cause of your problem. Is someone with you for your apts? Try to look on the bright side, that they are really on top of this and keeping an eye on you - you are in the best hands.

Big hugs Pomooky XXX

hi elm, hope you are ok, and they have given you good painkillers :sigh: pain is awful, lots of hugs xx

hi elm, hope you are getting looked after and pain is easing, lots of hugs:):bighug::):bighug::bighug:

Back