finally taking control of my body

So its Saturday, I came to visit the boyfriend. I left yesterday evening and my flight arrived that night. I leave tomorrow morning around 6. So not even a full 2 days with him, but its ok. Last time I saw him was 2 months ago.

In 3 days its my birthday. I'll be 23. I feel so old. I'm not sure if I'm happy with my life or not. I don't feel as though that I am.

Its only 9 08 in the morning and the boyfriend is half asleep, I've been trying to wake him up for the past hour, hahaha.

My flight leaves tomorrow morning, and that evening I have a wedding to attend.

I need to get back into my diet. Since our company always buys us food, I always get salad. Just need to continue with the working out.

Time to get off of here and try to wake the boyfriend up again.

Well I'm back home. Tomorrow is my birthday. My boyfriend bought me the iPhone 4s :) he's going to be out in the field this week so I'm not going to hear from him till Friday which makes me sad.

So weird that the last time I wrote was 3 weeks ago and now I'm single.

I'm on a new diet. I don't want to go onto the details, not in the mood to text everything. But it's Thursday may 24th, day 1. Weight: 275.6

Sigh. Hurting.

Day 3. Started June 2nd. I'm doing really well with the diet. My heart still hurts really bad. He's on ship for training, haven't talked to him in almost 5 days. He said he'll email when he can. He's suppose to come visit in 17 days.

I'm hurting over this break up. I think I'm mainly scared he'll find someone. But at the same time, I'm ok with being single. I don't know my feelings anymore. But I'm glad I'm sticking to the diet.

I keep wondering how much life would be different if I just continued losing weight when I first joined instead of quitting. Twice.

I've done really well today. I'm craving sweets but refuse to eat them.

Hi Elm x
How are you doing ? You haven't given up with the losing weight and are still trying so we can do this x :)

Thank you both, I really appreciate what you both said <3

Day 15: Today's weigh in 266.0 but then I put clothes on and 266.8. That's 7lbs for this week.

Attachments

• image-425301418.jpg
    image-425301418.jpg
    378.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
My stupid heart hurts and I just want to cry.

His flight lands in 39 minutes and he'll be here till Monday.

I thought I was suppose to be losing weight... Oops haha

Attachments

• image-284720694.jpg
    image-284720694.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 39
269.8 I didn't take a picture because I just got out of the shower and didn't have my phone. Thats 3.2lbs this week.

So at work we decided to do a 60 day challenge of the biggest loser whoever loses the most body fat. The pot has $700 so about £570 euros I think. Start weight on the works scale was 271, August 1. End date October 1.

I can't believe it's already October 3rd. Last night i got a text from my ex boyfriends/ex best friends sister that her wedding will be August 24th.

I disappear from the place too much.

Back