finally taking control of my body

It is very hard to get motivated when it's cold. Though I'm jealous of the pie because I could really go for some right now lol

---
It's 4:35 in the morning and I'm up doing my essay. Took a shower to help me wake up. Yeah right. Now I just want to sleep but can't, lol. Most likely no working out this week because of studying. Next Wednesday night I will be done with exams and this semester which means more kickboxing time which I'm excited about.

Ok break time is over. Gotta go back to reading and doing this essay ?

4:51pm and class starts at 5:30. My eyes are red and in exhausted. It's hard keeping the eyes open.

I don't know how you do it!!! Hope you get a break soon x

Do not be jealous of the pie, now it is four extra pounds on me! :(

I hope you can rest up over Christmas and catch up on the sleep. I hate not getting enough zzzzzz!

Are you having cookies today on National Cookie Day, I baked some for us, but a small batch, I love to bake but I can't be trusted around the results :eek:

Diva x

Exams are over! I am free!!!!!!!

I earned a 3.6 GPA for this semester. 2 A's and 1 B. I also have a phone interview tomorrow with the same company I'm working for now but for a promotion. If I get this job, I can easily afford a house, a car, my school, and traveling. No joke, that's how good this promotion is. Really hoping I get it.

Well it's 12:04 in the morning . I'm ready to get my health back on track. I already planned out the work outs. 2-3 hours long most days split into 2 sections. Like one hour of running in the morning and then zumba and turbo kick after work. I have a 5k coming up January 1st so I need to run a lot which is why I'm doing the one hour runs every morning. Bring it.

Last edited:
I made honor roll at school for the first time in my life.

I didn't get the promotion. I almost walked out because I was mad.

I'm sore from yesterday's work out.

Kickboxing kicked my butt today.

Day 1.

Also, parents, please do not tell your children that they gained weight. You have no idea how that one thing can make you pull apart from the world.

Yesterday I did zumba.

This morning I woke up at 4:41 and dragged myself to the gym. I sat in the changing room for a while, not motivated to do anything. So I grabbed my stuff and left to arrive to work early.

After work I did turbo kick.

Some days, no matter what motivation you tell yourself, and even dragging yourself out in the cold to go work out, you just can't.

I don't feel ready for 2015.

Happy new year!

image-3662059436.jpg

Just finished putting together January. Haven't decided what to do on Sunday's. Probably yoga.

Classes start back up in 2 weeks and I'm not excited. Looks up to see how much 3 books will be and its almost $300 for class. That's just stupid.

4:44 in the morning. Time to go running. Ughhhh I don't want to leave my bed. It's too cold.

image-912347609.jpg

I have 2 c25k and I did both week 1 day 1 and it felt good.

I'm pretty sore now.

It's like 7 freaking degrees out.

I'll be working out after work.

I also just bought a plane ticket to Bosnia come May.

image-3050166174.jpg

Week 1 day 2

Back