finally taking control of my body

Today: image-2233286600.jpg My view: image-2226560058.jpg

image-2946070106.jpg

image-2647700294.jpg Today image-440835286.jpg
And I was photobombed

image-1258974192.jpg

It's scary how much weight I've gained.

Hi elm, how much have you gained? What is your new plan? X

HOLY CRAPPPPP THIS WEBSITE IS BACK!!!!!! I FEEL ALIVE AGAIN!

Actually, I was extremely hurt that it was closed. I went over the the new forum and was not a fan and barely posted. So glad to see all my old posts and this place up and kicking!!!!!!!! If it weren't for my restless legs waking me up, I wouldn't have lurked back on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez...last post April 2015 haha that's all going to change!

So I'm going the keto diet, but it's a lifestyle. I weighed in Sunday and lost 9.8lbs.

Man there is so much in my life that happened that this thread didn't get updated on. So glad to see this again.

Also the fact that I started this at 21 and I'll be 28 in may just made me laugh

Hi Elm, So pleased to see you too! Amazing how much things have changed isn't it?
I'm now 82 coming up 83 in August .. and still doddering on hoping to get some more of this weight shifted so I can get about a bit better.
Well done on that super loss .. looks like you've hit on the right diet to suit you with that sort of result .. long may it last.

Hi Elm, So pleased to see you too! Amazing how much things have changed isn't it?
I'm now 82 coming up 83 in August .. and still doddering on hoping to get some more of this weight shifted so I can get about a bit better.
Well done on that super loss .. looks like you've hit on the right diet to suit you with that sort of result .. long may it last.

Emmaline!!! I looked for you yesterday to see how you're doing! I didn't want to be weird and message you just in case you didn't remember me, haha. It's great to see you around here!

I have taken my vitamins and even took Benadryl and nothing. My restless legs...well, body, is going crazy. It's 1:33am and I did yoga to see if that will help. I guess sleep or just pass out from exhaustion.

Welcome back to MiniMins! I'm so glad it is back too, I didn't like the other forum either to be honest, always wanted this place to resurrect itself! I think I joined here in 2009 or so at 22, and now I'm nearly 31. Haha the weight loss battle never ends!!

Good luck with your weight loss journey. :) What is the Keto diet? Is it low carb high protein?

Last edited:
I am the same as you...started on this forum when I was 20 and now I'm about to turn 27 !

Keto is low carb (less than 20g of carb), and high fat and high protein. Here is a link to reddit to the forum. You can see a lot of successful pictures/posts and just see what it's about. I enjoy it!

https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/

So I'm basically going through all the pages on my thread and man did I post a lot of working out pictures. I really used to work out a lot. Hm. Too many pictures of my face on here too lol

Week 1: - 6.6lbs
Week 2: - 3.2lbs

Week 3: I guess I'll find out in the morning and so will you

Week 1: - 6.6lbs
Week 2: - 3.2lbs
Week 3: - 4.2lbs

So this weeks focus will be on my water intake. Most of the time I have no issues with drinking water, but lately I've been slacking and that needs to change.

IMG_6279.JPG I made fathead pizza.

Per slice:
Calories: 127.5
Fat: 12.14g
Net carb: 2.42g
Protein: 8.14

And it tastes delicious!

My BP went from 140/100 to 128/90. My doctor said to continue on keto and that we'll do blood work in 4-6 months when my body is fully adapted so test results won't show up too high since I just started a bit ago

Back