Finally!!! The bloody scales have moved!!

AugustBride

I have been the sames weight since last Sunday, and finally the scales have inched down this morning.....half a pound....

I expected a poor weight loss this week (week 3) but this is torture!!!:confused:

Could chewing gum be stopping me from losing?? I am still in ketosis, I checked yesterday.

I feel and look thinner, and am still 100% but when I have done LT in the past I lost much quicker. The thoughts of going back to LT kill me as CD is sooooooo much better but I am on a countdown to the big day in August and cant afford to lose half a pound!!!

What to do??? What to do???

Oh that's how I feel, I don't know whether it's the chinese tea I've been drinking, lost 2lbs last week and 2lbs this week, when I first did it, my losses were 3lbs and above each week, It can be a bit dissappointing but am glad it's still coming off albeit slowly...

Don't worry, you've got a long way to go yet! Some people have slower weeks, then suddenly lose about 4lbs. Most people average at a loss of a stone a month, so just stick to it and you'll be fine :) As for the chewing gum, is it sugar free? You aren't meant to have it if not.
When you chew gum, you start the salivating process, which in turn activates the digestion process, and this stimulates the stomach to receive food. So this will make you hungry, so it isn't really advised on CD as it could make you eat when you don't need to.

Look at other people's sigs, most people have something like this...
-4 :D
-3 :)
-1 :confused:
-4 :D

You see? It's nothing to worry about! You *will* get there, just stick at it. You've still got a few days left. Are you expecting your TOTM? Because water retention has an effect on your weight by several pounds sometimes.

I'm the same, I only lost 1.5lbs last week and this week the scales aren't moving again :( I don't understand it because it's not TOTM and I've been 100% SS.... just hope they start moving soon!

Back