Finally the week has past...

MsV

And I am chuffed to bits that after one blip in the road, I have lost 12 whole lbs! Ok ideally I shouldn't have shoveled 5 babybels in my mouth, but I'm glad I got through the hunger pains and drinking all that water. I think this is the mental turning point for me, so onwards and downwards we go. So excited to be on minimins and be part of such an inspirational group. xx:hug99:

Well done!! 12lb is a great loss x x

Great Loss MsV... I look forward to hearing from less of you next week!

Thanks chicas. I can now see the light, although did have a massive go at my OH this morning because whilst I can't actually see 12lbs (as there's so much to loose) he has to see it! LOL. He's never going to win this one - is he?!?!

When dis you all personally actually see the weight loss on yourself? I want to look in the mirror and say woo hoo soon. When will that happen?

After a couple of weeks I started noticing little changes. Have a look at my album, I've posted pics every four weeks (so I owe you some this week lol), and you can see the change each time

I can't see the album. Not sure why. Can't even see my own profile!! LOL

Well done MsV!! That is an amazing loss!!

Believe you me, it won't be long until you'll start to notice changes... and my god, it spurrs you on!

(btw, I am a MsV too... lolol)

Lynne
x

Thanks Claudine, Jim and Lynne V!! I can't wait to see the changes. It's all so exciting. One change I've just noticed is that I can smell myself underneath my deodorant. Not nice!!
There's a bake sale today at work to raise funds for her humanity trip and they're cutting all the cakes in front of me. Mouth gone gloopy and feel and bit sick. And the thing is my boss is the one who lost all the weight on LL - so she should understand!

Well done! That's an amazing loss. :)

Thanks MusicStar! x

Be strong MsV! (Make sure you have lots of water with you!)

You'll feel better for resisting those damn cakes!

Lynne
x

Being strong as an ox! Getting through today is hurdle no.1. Tonight I'm off to my first dinner party with the girls, so that will be no.2 hurdle, but I'm going armed with my soup and spurlging on a bottle of fizzy water!! xx

Hey well done you on your massive weight loss,I lost 8lbs on 1st WI and am looking forward to 2nd WI on mon.I also have a wedding and a bbq over weekend to attend but will be armed with my shakes and water lol. Oh and wedding has free bar :(and my daughter sasha is very proud of her lovely mum:) (sorry she just wrote that bless her)

Natalie xx

Thanks Natalie. Tell your lovely daughter that we're super proud of her mum too xx

Back