finding it hard

bexterj24

im in wk 5 n im finding it really hard i admit ive not been drinking all the water im ment to but i havnt drank much of anything not sure why. i keep pinchin ham n cheese not loads just bits. i dnt think i will have damaged anythin i just dnt understand why im findin it so hard like tonight instead of thinkin im gunna have a bar for tea im thinking of what food to make grrrr ive gotta snap out of it n be strong.

iv been the same as you this week, just got bored of it but im not going to give up. Because iv been feeling like this iv decided to add a meal tonight, have you thought about this?

I guess it's something that a few of us, myself included, suffer from. A sort of wall you hit and once you've got over it you'll be back on track (just as I did) :D

Come on ladies, you can do this, stay strong!! :D

To be really honest i dont want to eat tonight but i feel like my body needs a little kick to get out and over this rut! we can do it!!

yeh i added a meal last night just chicken n salad n didnt eat it all thing is i dnt wanna eat i dnt wanna give up im going to do this think im just havin one of those days :( x

im eating tonight but im not seeing it as giving up. I'll eat tonight then back to 100% tomorrow. Do you do any exercise to lift your energy levels?

pizzle84 said:
im eating tonight but im not seeing it as giving up. I'll eat tonight then back to 100% tomorrow. Do you do any exercise to lift your energy levels?

oooh i didnt mean having aam day was giving up i just ment in general ;) yeh done zumba everyday n loadsa jobs in house heavy lifting didnt stop all day yesterday n monday lol.doin zumba later to once kids are in bed. x

ahhh i love zumba. I started swimming but i got a new tattoo last week so i cant go for another week :(

Back