Finding it really hard today

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by batlo8, 15 October 2010 Social URL.

1. batlo8

batlo8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.92%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi everyone,

Well day 4 of 100% and boy have I struggled. I'm hungry, dizzy, light headed and generally miserable.

I'm not going to crack but could do with some words of encouragement. I could actually cry with hunger :-( xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aww be strong lois you know you can do this. Im feeling a bit low today too I think it might be the cold weather. But tomorrow is my 15th weigh in and then I will only have 7 weeks to go and some how it sounds quite doable xxx

Last edited: 15 October 2010
  4. LincsBren

LincsBren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS from April
    Echo Daisy, I think it must be the weather - I have been starving all day and am still suffering now. It's my 11th WI tomorrow, with 5 weeks to go... and although another 5 weeks seems like SUCH a long time now, it doesn't seem 5 mins since I was on day 4 like you, so believe me that time DOES fly!

5. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I been lucky too coz since I started a new job the days fly by so fast so I know I just need to keep strong and I will get to the end of this journey. xx

6. Jayne33

Jayne33 Fighting for My Health

Start Weight:
    20st12.4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.9lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution Plus
    I was like that yesterday, which was also day 4 of me getting back on track. Didn't help that I had a cold starting, got toothache and also, following on from 2 courses of antibiotics, ended up with the dreaded thrush :( Was starving hungry all day and ended up going to bed very early last night. Been tired today, but coped a lot better without food. Have also managed a deep purple ketostick tonight which I was very pleased to see.

Stay strong and you will get into deep ketosis which will help make it all easier again.

You too Daisy. Well, I know you won't crack - you've come to far, but cyber ((hugs)) for feeling low.

xx

7. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aww thanks Jayne xxx

8. medgibbons

medgibbons Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(21.39%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Hun
    I'm also on day four today so I know what you're going through! Hopefully you're on the cusp of ketosis and your hunger will settle - I have to say I find the peppermint tea fantastic I feel like it's a mini meal throughout the day and it gets my water intake up ! I was just at conference surrounded by gorgeous chocolate iced muffins and had to leave early as everyone else went off for a four course meek - now that was hard - to come back to a lonely hotel room on my own and make my chicken soup but a quick look in the mirror at my thighs and ugly wobbly bits and I was absolutely fine again - think little black dress at Christmas party and suddenly the muffins don't seem too appetizing !

9. batlo8

batlo8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.92%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks ladies, it's good to know we are all facing these battles together.

I've managed to stick it and I'm hoping tomorrow is a better day- weigh in day as well! Xx

10. Kezzerbelle

Kezzerbelle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(27.31%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Hi bat...I haven't been online long enough to read everyones posts this last week.....only to put in my own moans and groans. Hope today is a better day for you. You must be back in ketosis now or very nearly. keep going girl you can do it.

I agree it must be the weather, you've done well not to give in......big hugs xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.