Step 1 Sole Source + Finding me again

feel awful now - I just had a few prawns and some green salad, normally I would love this but I had to throw it away. Thought it would be nice to have it as I was dreaming about food and thought it fits with the 810 version but it was awful. :(

Awwww Hurfbird! Sorry you didnt enjoy your dinner! Hate it when you're looking forward to something and its a dissapointment. Dont worry about only loosing 2lbs. From looking at some peoples loss records on here some loose 2 then seven, one then seven, 3 then 7 again! They say you can expect to loose a stone per month so you are ahead! Keep up the good work it ALL pays off :D

Jelliebabe said:
Awwww Hurfbird! Sorry you didnt enjoy your dinner! Hate it when you're looking forward to something and its a dissapointment. Dont worry about only loosing 2lbs. From looking at some peoples loss records on here some loose 2 then seven, one then seven, 3 then 7 again! They say you can expect to loose a stone per month so you are ahead! Keep up the good work it ALL pays off :D

Thank you - I'm hoping for a good loss this week as have the skinny jeans to wear on a work night out on Friday, seriously concerned about putting them on but fingers crossed will be ok.
How is your week going? Xx

Hey Hurfbird,

You are doing really well, 2lbs is still a loss and while it can get us down, as others have already said, sometimes our bodies dont lose the same amount every week and next week you could be losing a lot more!! It could be something as simple as you were retaining more water that day..my weigh in day is on a saturday, I was naughty and weighed myself on thursday and hadnt lost anything - it was hard, but i kept at it and have actually lost 3lbs!! kEEP AT IT

Hi - your advice was right and patience has paid off -I lost 8lb this week and I weighed in a day early!! I haven't been this weight for years!!!! However I has my bosses leaving do on Friday and there was champagne and lots and lots of food, I tried to take it steady and switched to water early on but the scales are showing 4lb on, hopefully this is just retained water and I'll get it off in the next few days. I couldn't believe how thirsty I have been since, I think it is because the food was quite salty.
Anyway back to it today and walking the dogs too - hope everyone has a lovely Sunday x

Well I have been drinking green tea like it is going out of fashion which has resulted in me weeing more than red rum but as I have weigh in tomorrow I need all the help I can get. I have stuck to it all this week but because I was so bad at the weekend, I want to make sure I keep on the diet and not give in like I have with so many other diets.

Another weigh in done and lost 3lb's this week, very pleased as last weekend involved a lot of cocktails, food and crisps. I still can't believe I have found a diet that is working, I have been overweight for so long I lost all self confidence and just wanted to hide away from things, it is very exciting to think I can get back to my old self and wear lovely clothes!!!

Hi Hurfbird - just caught up on your diary and wow are you doing great!!! Another week or two and you're going to be halfway to your goal! And looking fab for Christmas!

tizzy51 said:
Hi Hurfbird - just caught up on your diary and wow are you doing great!!! Another week or two and you're going to be halfway to your goal! And looking fab for Christmas!

Thanks - really hoping to get rid of at least another stone before then. How are you doing? Xx

I'm doing well, thanks. Had a good week, tho' had to go out to dinner last night - stuck to duck and veg. Today is 100% ss plus loads of water/tea!
Have a good one!

That's it - I have had enough of omelette, I never thought I would say this but I am looking forward to going back to just shakes and bars.

They are easier, aren't they? Not to mention safer. You can also have salad during the 810 week...

How're you getting on?

well weigh in was a bit disappointing, I STS but on the plus side, I lost an inch from bust, waist and hips!! Just got to keep going and think of wearing a lovely dress at christmas without horrendous pull in cycling short things underneath that roll down every time I sit down!!

Losing inches is very good! Sometimes you might not lose on the scale, but in your body instead. Great when our bodies get smaller! And clothes fit better! :)

whoops - haven't been on for a while but still plodding on. The weight is coming off but starting to feel flabby so must keep the walking up and starting to do tummy exercises, it has been a while since I've used those muscles too!!
I have started having a normal meal on a saturday night and it has started to make me feel human again and not crave anything naughty during the week. My appetite has shrunk and I can only manage about a third of the meal before I give the rest to my husband.
How is everyone out there doing?

Wow, wow, wow! You are doing great and are just about 1/2 way there! Woo hoo!
The small meal does help - I started having some small meals regularly during the week - mostly salads and protein - as was feeling quite dizzy.

Keep going like this and you will be at goal in Feb/March timeframe. Do you have any fun plans for the end of year holidays? Are you going off CD for a bit and then back on?

Back