finding my inner skinny!!

Hi I am Helen, I'm 29 years old and I am ordering my first box of Slim and Save tomorrow! I am so excited and gutted that I had to wait until payday to buy it! I plan to write on here everyday for my own sanity and to meet others who are also doing this diet. Wish me luck!!

Helen xx

Good evening everyone! I got my packs today! I'm really excited to be starting tomorrow. My hubby is going to do all of my measurements tonight and weigh me in the morning and then the scales are going in the boot of his car for one week and I am banned from weighing on the wii fit. I am an obsessive weigher and if my weigh fluctuates i get really upset! Its our wedding anniversary today so its my last night of indulgence and we're having a take away, that'll get it out of my system! I hope everyone else is having a great day and I'll let you all know how I'm getting on tomorrow :)

Helen xx

Aw happy wedding anniversary! Enjoy tonight & good luck tomorrow! Well done to hubby for planning to hide the scales too lol my OH needs to help me with that :p xx

So day one is going well! I have had loads of water and a strawberry shake and I was so surprised that it tasted so nice!! I'm about to jump on the wii fit for a bit (not weighing myself tho) I actually feel like this is possible now :) I hope everyone else is having a fab day!!

helen xx

Back