• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fingers crossed for tomorrow

Hi guys,

Hope you're all doing well!!

I get weighed in the morning and sooooooo hope that 4lbs has gone which will take me into the 10 stones!!! I cant remember the last time saw a 10 on the scales.

Feeling pretty good today too.....I've just been shopping and I'm an easy size 14 now. Very happy - bring on the 12's!!!!

I called my old slimming world consultant last night to ask her about re-joining to maintain once I've done on LT. She said you have to have 7lbs to loose so for anyone considering re-feed and joining SW thats something to bear in mind.

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

IrishMum

A little of everything!
Couldn't you fudge it and tell them you want to lose 7lbs? LOL! Only kidding. Maybe you could just follow the plan (or a similar one) at home instead? (and save a few £'s!)

IrishMum

A little of everything!
Oh, and Good Luck for tomorrow!!

Couldn't you fudge it and tell them you want to lose 7lbs? LOL! Only kidding. Maybe you could just follow the plan (or a similar one) at home instead? (and save a few £'s!)
Funny you should mention that - I was thinking of getting to 147lbs then joining SW and still doing LT for the last 7lbs.....a bit cheeky I know but I think it'll be easier to maintain than loose if I'm doing SW!! (and it'll save me some £'s cos once you're at target with SW its free to go!)
x

good luck hun, hope u get ur 4lbs

x x

hey skinny- that's a very cunning plan- and a good one! Must feel amazing to be so close to goal- bet you're looking gorge-asssss!

xx

hey skinny- that's a very cunning plan- and a good one! Must feel amazing to be so close to goal- bet you're looking gorge-asssss!

xx
I know....dont know if I should feel a bit guilty - but hey, credit crunch and all that!!!!

xx

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
That will be such a fab result for you. Good luck for tomorrow.

Jesi

Silver Member
Good luck for tomorrow! It is good that you are thinking of joining somewhere to help you maintain.