Fingers down 3/4 sizes

Isn't it surprising though Bev, my rings fitted okay, then all of a sudden they were so loose, it was like it happened overnight, then the last couple of weeks have seen them get even looser. At least they wont fall off now with the re-size.

Yes I knew of the plastic ones years ago, but the jewellers I went to didnt supply these ones, only the gold ones. Alls well that ends well, and OH coughed up the money for the re-size lol.

Must say my hubby was pleased by what you said about the cost of changing the rings. He thought it would be a lot more.

Bought one of them in Rhodes so may take it back to the original jeweller in July and get him to change it. Apparently he would be chuffed if you asked him to do it himself. My rings really are loose all the time now cos my hands are always cold! Can't wait to refeed and warm up a bit. I haven't noticed a difference in my shoes yet but my watch and bracelets are hanging off me! I'm also wearing necklaces that I never could and am so pleased about that.

My engagement ring and eternity ring cost £5.99 each to re-size and the wedding ring was £7.99 as it was wider, he cleaned and polished them too, they really are sparkling now, they look brand new.

If you take yours back to the Jeweller who sold it to you, he probably wouldnt charge you for re-sizing. I am looking forward to buying some costume jewellery rings now that my fingers are smaller.

Well done on your ring size reductions!! I'm so glad you found your engagement ring, you'd have been gutted otherwise!! I actually exclaimed out loud when I read you hadn't found it!!! Then sighed with relief when you did!

I haven't worn my own wedding/engagement/eternity rings for about 7 years :(:( I can now wear my eternity ring :) and I can JUST about get the engagement ring on but it's too tight to wear - the wedding ring will only go on when my fingers are really cold and looks and feels awful it's so tight. I may have to size up the wedding ring I think because I had them downsized when I was a silly, unsustainable weight - maybe the engagement ring as well - we'll see - but I'm getting there!!! xx

Back