Finish what we started, Pic n mix!!! Daniel made me do it!!!

lavender

Silver Member
Well, this is it, today is the day when I am going to get down to it and finish what I started!!!!

Long story short, I went to management 14lbs too soon and have never really got myself into the "I am a weight holder "zone instead of the "Oh my god i need to lose weight "zone!! , therefore I have messed about for the last 5 months going up and down but not down anywhere near my "goal" , so as its nearly christmas and I would like to be a stunningly slim girl by then, I am back to SSing today for about 5 weeks I should think, I say I should think as I am not too sure how much I have gone up this past 2 weks as I am terrified to get on the S****S!!! (cant even say it) So I dont plan to for a while, when I think I am back near where I was, about 11,8 then I will weigh and count it from there!! sounds mad but there you go!!!

If anyone wants to join me , feel free, any support would be most appriciated.

Last edited:
Hi

Could we actually be the same person????

Oh no perhaps not cos I've mucked about not for 5 months but for a year!!!

Back with you today though, SSing to get right down to where we want to be:D

Good luck.

Hey Lavender!:eek:

Know exactly how you feel about the scales! Defo with you, restarted just over a week ago and lost 12lbs so far! I piled on a stone and a half when I wasnt yet at goal. I think I became rather complacent and used food as a reward for all my hard work done, defeating the object I guess!:confused:

Anyway, Ive joined the Christmas challenge...got a stone to go to get to 10st7...my original goal, although should try for 10st really so ive got a half stone buffer for when I do eat...also bearing in mind its Christmas approaching faster than we know! ARGGHH!! :eek:

I think with most other diets i wouldnt even bother starting so close to an occasion like christmas, Id leave it til after but with SS we know what a difference a month can make!:D Think of it as our best kept secret!:eek:

Onwards and downwards ladies. lavender you look absolutely gorgeous in your pic :)

Cheb,
really good to know I have you doing it with me, its weird how we all seem to be having the same struggles and great that we have this fab support network to help us out.

so far today i have had 1 pack and 1 bar and so will have myself a mini feast later of 2 more packs !! yummy!!

have had 3 1/2 litres of water so far which is good as the past week I had really let it slide as it interfered with my stuffing my chops!! I actually feel much better today as I am not stuffed full of crap, must remember to take my psyllium husk though as that keeps the toilet trouble away!!!

nic,

thankyou for such lovely comments about my pic, really nice of you to say.

you have the samr goal as me and i would like to maintain at 10,7 so do really need to get to about 10,2 to make allowances for glcogen when i refeed, but I will also secumbe to the christmas feasting and the thorntons!!!

cant wait to get the next 2 days out the way and get into ketosis, I always find day 3 a bit of a bugger!!!
Everything you said is so familiar to me, bloody mother nature must have had PMT when she made us lot!!!

check in tomorrow on progress, go for it girls

I WILL BE SLIM FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!

:mad: Hi ladies

Well looks like i may have blown it already! I got reading about CD790 and staying in K. I'd been craving tuna...so suggested going out for tea (son/hub jumped at chance-we tend to become very anti social when Im SSing!) I had salmon/prawns and salad. Although I requested NO dressing it came with lashings...ooops! Crap-feel sick now! WHY WHY WHY----do you reckon I'll still be in Ketosis? Im returning to work tomorrow so not sure it was a good idea-hope i can refocus!!!

Going to try and go for it...

:mad:

Well bit of a slip but just put it behind you and keep going.
I am def an all or nothing girl where SSing is concerned , there are no half measures for me as I would rather have no food and not risk the "well i will just have a little bit" syndrome, a little bit just doesn't do it for me and If I have anything except my packs then I am on the slippery slope.

I did pluck up the courage to weigh this morniong and it was no where near as bad as i had thought, 11,12.8, so in theory if I dont play any games with my SSing then I should be where I wan to be by christmas, yippee!!!

I really am not planning on playing games , I have tried really hard to prepare myself mentally for this, just as I did first time round and I hope that will make the difference.

I WILL GET WHERE I WANT TO BE!!!

Hellooooo
glad you have made a positive start Heidi - You are mentally ready for this - I can tell!
Hopefully today and tomorrow will go well for you and the magic of ketosis will kick in - get your thermals ready!

Hi Heidi - I'm right with you today - just a day behind you!

I feel exactly the same way as you - no more messing around - let's go!!!

glad to have you on bored Isobel, I am bloody dertermined this time to actually stick to my guns, this is for me and no one else.
I dont care how many people tell me I look fine, or wonderful, or slim or anything else, its about what I want for me and thats 10.7 lbs!!! and that is what I shall have.
I am done with the games, not fun anymore and i deserve to reach my goal, so miss chatterbox can pack her bags and sling her hook!!!

How fantastic will it feel to know in my own mind that I once and for all am actually slim (in my opinion!!!). I have realised that although it is lovely to be flattered by others unless you can flatter yourself, it just doesn't do it for me, I have to feel it inside me for it to be really true!!!

I hope you will have a positive day and get ready for the impending chilliness that means we are doing it and the fat is melting off our bones........ here's to slimness and feeling right in your own skin!!!

day 2 ... weight 11.12.8.

Hi Hiedi...just wanted to send you loads of positive vibes and good luck to you today:):).. I'm with you on this one.. I'm sick of messing around.. it's really beginning to mess with my head and I want to get some "normality" into my life. The only way to do this is to finish what I started and then move into a more healthy relationship with food to maintain my health and weight!!!!
We're very similar weight wise.. I was 11.10 at my last weigh in and my goal is between 10.00 and 10.07...
We WILL do this:):D:)

Much love xxxx:)

glad to have you on bored Isobel, I am bloody dertermined this time to actually stick to my guns, this is for me and no one else.
I dont care how many people tell me I look fine, or wonderful, or slim or anything else, its about what I want for me and thats 10.7 lbs!!! and that is what I shall have.
I am done with the games, not fun anymore and i deserve to reach my goal, so miss chatterbox can pack her bags and sling her hook!!!

How fantastic will it feel to know in my own mind that I once and for all am actually slim (in my opinion!!!). I have realised that although it is lovely to be flattered by others unless you can flatter yourself, it just doesn't do it for me, I have to feel it inside me for it to be really true!!!

I hope you will have a positive day and get ready for the impending chilliness that means we are doing it and the fat is melting off our bones........ here's to slimness and feeling right in your own skin!!!

day 2 ... weight 11.12.8.

Amen to THAT, sister!!!!

welcome on board Mandy,

I have realised that quite a few of the people who are "coming out of the woodwork" and fessing up to finally having had enough of the games, are regular site users and most of us give support and advice to others , most less frequent users, anyway the point to all this is this..........

we have now got to practise what we preach and what better way to show support than to show them all that we mean buisness and that the games stop here and boy do we mean it!!!

1. we have all done it before and are 150% capable of doing it again.

2.we know what do to, packs, water and hot water bottles.

3. its not for ever and there is nothing out there that will taste or make us feel as good as getting the FAT off!!!

4.its a great time to do it, a detox for the soul before the festive season and the world goes mad.

5. how bloody fab will you feel walking into that room/party and know you look a million dollars!!!

right so lets just go for it, no whinging, no excuses, it is a small fragment of your life to go without conventinal food in order for a HUGE pay off, it is sooooooo worth it!!!

Good luck to all and if the going gets tough, TOUGH!!! drink more water and have a moan on here if it helps but no food, no picking and no going back, the dream is about to become reality, Just walk this way!!!!

Have been really good today and so far so good,

Have been to chiropractor and been twisted and jumped on , back does feel a little less tight , but apparently I have a twisted pelvis!! so that needs sorting!!! Also must stop crossing my legs!!!

hopw are the rest of the SSers going???

Hiya hun - my usual chiropractor was a tiny little blonde thing - like a mini-Fraggle - very cute - who jumped on my bones (but not in the Sapphic sense hehe). The problem came when the inconsiderate flibbertygibbet went on hols and her boss bounced on me and broke a rib! I was in agony and never went back!!

You're right when you say that we have all come out of the woodwork - all us old hands who've got the bluddy t-shirts and yes - no more excuses, no nibbles and no more wasting time!

So far so good on my day one - fast approaching the devil hour of 10pm where I usually falter so more tea for meeeee!

xxxxxxx

hellllo girlssss,
Hiedie babe,Can we please buddy up on this, I need some real kick. I was so well in ketosis and got down with bad chest n all. Now im struggling once again. I got this date comming up with someone very very fit...oh God help me...I need to get rid of this stone. Please everyone keep the support comming,
xxx
S

HI S,

of course we can buddy up, sounds good.
Did you start yet?? I started on sunday , so day 3 for me today, just had my choc poridge
2 scoops of psyllium,
1 heaped tsp of choc shake,
3 sweeteners .
tiny bit of orange water flavor
and mix up with abvot 150mls boiling water, leave for 3 mins and eat yummy,

followed by my huge mug of coffee, made with half a LL vanilla pack (500ml water)

You will so easily get rid of the stone if you play by the rules, how much do you want it????!!

picture yourself on your date, slim and happy, confident and looking fantastic, if you really want that , get those packs out and go for it, its not forever and you owe it to yourself to do it.

Go for it, NO FOOD at all just packs, food will still be there when the stone has gone but if you dont do it now, you will end up with another stone.

Its quite easy really, decided what you want, you know how to get it and DO IT !!! You can.

there that was a kick up the bum.

check to see how your doing later.xxx

Morning, Heidi - just wanted to report that I'm still going strong hehe - don't want a kick up the bum cos of my poorly back. Hope your's is feeling better today, hun!

xxxxxxx

glad to hear you are "cooking with Gas"!!!

thats what we want , I am too going strong and still full of determination.
someones bringing cake to college tomorrow so good job CB B***H has slung her hook!!!!

Back is sore this morning but as I have lots of college work to do, I will sit with a hot pack on it (even though he told me cold, I just dont do cold!!!!)

keep that tea going down and lets hope we are all on for a good loss in ouir first week.

Dont have carb withdrawal headache yet though, maybe my massive binge last week will take a week to get out my system!!

well almost through day 3 , no sign of ketosis yet though!!

I havent really felt hungry today but I looked longingly at the boys diner, especially Georges hallumi cheese.!!!

still onwards and downwards, feel thinner already, off to snuggle up under duvet now and watch telly, although most probably fall asleep!!!

hope today has gone well for all you lot and that the evil CB has not had her way!!!!

Back