finished lipotrim.....now on slim fast!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by emmiclaire, 13 May 2010 Social URL.

1. emmiclaire

emmiclaire Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.15%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi i am claire and have been posting on the lipotrim forum but have finished with that now and have swapped to slim fast. i only intended to stay on that for 1 month and 1 lost 25lb in that month! i hope to lose 2 - 3 lbs a week on slim fast and to keep up with the posting! i find it really helps to keep me motivated! i have been having the ready made shakes and the meal bars.......the lemon meraunge shakes are lush! i hope they carry on doing them! i also love the coffee ones! the lipotrim shakes are so bland so these are a treat! i am going to weigh in next thursday or friday .......i will keep you posted!:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peanuts

peanuts Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.67%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    welcome emma im losing around 2lbs a week happy with that and well done on your weightloss so far

4. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    hiya welcome to slimfast, well done on the loss so far and i agree the lemon merangue is gorgeous

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.