finished with my boyfriend!

tegzy

been feeling really stressed lately and struggling with LT.

so i got rid of the problem, the OH!

feel great! new mindset, cat wait to continue on my journy! x

been feeling really stressed lately and struggling with LT.

so i got rid of the problem, the OH!

feel great! new mindset, cat wait to continue on my journy! x

Hi Tegzy, most importantly "what a fantastic weight loss". I hope Lipotrim didn't push you over the edge to make you dump boyfriend. Take care Ju

good for you, LT is just one part of a happier you - and you are more likely to be with someone who really deserves you once you are happier with yourself :)

Hey hope your alright

Seems like its for the better you sound positive so thats good

Hi Tegzy,

like Adam said you seem very positive so i'm sure it was the best thing to do.

you will be a whole new you soon!

xx

Hi Tegzy

Glad to hear you are in full swing again and looking to the future slimmer and more healthier. Keep us posted as to how you are doing....so far, you are doing really well!

Take care

Well done on both your "weight" losses!!!!!

Hi Tegzy hope your ok, stay positive, you must have made the right decision otherwise you wouldn't sound so up-beat. Keep posting.

Good luck x

Hiya,

Hope you are okay. You seem very positive looking to the future with hope, which is no bad thing.
congrats on your brilliant weight loss this week.

Sharon stole my line (grrrr!) I was going to comment on losing all that unwanted weight!

Hope you're okay - I'm sure it's for the best. xx

:rotflmao:

Certainly sounds like it's for the best :) x

thanks guys, i feel really positive now! was feeling down in the dumps and contemplating doin re-feed soon as i was miserable!

glad to be rid of him, i have plenty of time on my hands now to think about the new me!

oh by the way, unnoficial WI today as i dont go to my chemist every week as you all kow cos its 70 miles away! eek

lost 6lb this week, really chuffed at that! :)

Wow congrat! Brilliant loss. Keep up the good work. Well done.

Hi Tegzy,
Congrats on the weight loss. When we take on something as important as this diet we need to surround ourselves with positivity, anything less and we will become drained. Well done for taking a step in the right direction. Now that you have more time to concentrate on yourself enjoy it.
Doirin

Hi Tegzy

Fantastic weight loss this week lady....sorry about the boyfriend ( ditto the others about unwanted weight shed). There are plenty of fish...blah..blah. I know its heartbreaking, but well done you for staying on track, if you can pass this test then you are well equipped for a lovely slim you ;)

well done! that's great!
it feels great when you get rid of someone negative out of your life doesn't it?
just means you can finally work on you again :D

Wow well done on your loss! FAB! x

you no whats right for you love hope it all works out for you and that yer ok

Back