Finsh date at last!

size10bikini

Silver Member
Hi all, I have decided to finish on friday 1st oct and start my refeed on saturday 2nd. Which now gives me exactly 18 days of tfr left. I only have 5.5lb to get to a healthy weight but want to get a bit below that which surely can be done in 18 days. The end is in sight yay!! I'll have done tfr for almost 9 weeks then.
Big thankyou to all you lipotrimmers new and old you kept me going through all these weeks. xx

Well done size 12, youre nearly there. Good luck :)
Emma x

Thankyou! Slight problem now that lipotrim have told my pharmacy they are not allowed to sell LT below bmi 25 which could be next week for me. The pharmacist said he wont make me stop suddenly and will give me another week, how annoying so in two weeks time I may have to stop. I'm a size 14 so much for size 10!

Hi size 10, doesn't make much sense to me either....I can understand that LT isn't available to anyone starting out with a BMI of less than 25 but as you've only got a week or so to go to get to your target, which is still a within the healthy BMI for your height ( I assume?) then why on earth should you stop now? It's like pulling out of a race just before the finishing line even though you know you're winning! Does that make sense?

Perhaps someone who's already got to target will be able to advise you as to how their pharmacist dealt with the matter.....personally I think that mine is quite slack! I went to see her having done LT through her at the beginning of last year, she remembered me and simply weighed me (I still weighed less than when I started last year and lost 21lbs) gave me what I asked for and wished me the best of luck.....no hassle whatsoever!

Surely it's up to you to decide what your final weight is going to be?

You would think it would be up to me as long as healthy. So if I have a bad few days I would be overweight again? How demotivating. I'll take it a week at a time, like I said I only have 2 and bit weeks in my plan so we will see. So wanted to be a size 12 at least!!!

Hi size ten I too have to stop sooner than I wanted
to as my Pharmacist says when bmi under 25 then
the body starts to eat at muscle she will let me get to
9. 10 but that's it so I am doing Exante for last ten pounds
then refeed ! Maybe look into Exante ? X

Hmm don't lke the idea of my body eating my muscle lol. I at least have 2 more weeks but had planned on 3 then was going to see how i felt and maybe do another week etc. I'll stick with my 18 days planned for now. xx

Well done on getting on so well and having the end in sight. Don't worry about being short a eek. You can knock off the last couple of pounds through healthy eating and watching the overall calorie intake. After all, if you return to your old ways then so will the pounds!! New body, new lifestyle has got to be your motto now!!

LOL like lead weight in your pockets etc. Quite a good idea, think i will wear my heaviest jeans and have a massive drink of water before i get weighed may keep me just under bmi 25. Thanks! x

lol at your last post
but would like to say a big congratulations on almost finishing it must feel great to finaly get there. i am just starting week 9 and enjoying it and loving the weight loss but would totally love to be at my goal lol. good luck in the future x x x

Wow - well done - you've done brillilantly!! I hope that you're able to get to your goal before they take you off of the programme......good luck

lol at your last post
but would like to say a big congratulations on almost finishing it must feel great to finaly get there. i am just starting week 9 and enjoying it and loving the weight loss but would totally love to be at my goal lol. good luck in the future x x x

Thankyou, it does feel good. Its the first time on any diet that i have reached goal so my first time at maintenance. really looking forward to it. xx

Hi all, I have decided to finish on friday 1st oct and start my refeed on saturday 2nd. Which now gives me exactly 18 days of tfr left. I only have 5.5lb to get to a healthy weight but want to get a bit below that which surely can be done in 18 days. The end is in sight yay!! I'll have done tfr for almost 9 weeks then.
Big thankyou to all you lipotrimmers new and old you kept me going through all these weeks. xx

hi hun! im giving myself another month on TFR so you'll have to keep in touch so we can make sure we both stay motivated! x

I underestimated how liberating it is to set an end date! I've decided my end date will be Friday 19th November - so almost 9 weeks away but having that date in mind instead of just thinking 'I'm on this until goal'!

Back