Fiona's baby diaries.....

Just had the fudge muller pudding its soooo lovely x

Oh I must try that! How many syns is it? Isn't it amazin how much better new shoes can make u feel by the way!? lol! :D

Oh I must try that! How many syns is it? Isn't it amazin how much better new shoes can make u feel by the way!? lol! :D

Hey, it's 4.5 syns for fudge and 5syns for the milk and white chocolate :)
New shoes always make me feel great x

Breakfast toast with spread and bovril
Lunch jacket pot chicken sweetcorn
Dinner SW burgers wedges salad

H ex a milk
H ex b bread

Syns fudge pudding 4.5 spread 3 mayo 2 (9.5)

Bike for 30 mins later. Xx

Good morning lovely.

Hope your feeling ok today. Keep smiling darling, Isobel will be here soon. Hope Imi is ok too.

xxx

Mornin hun, hope yer feelin in better form 2day n that Isobel doesn't keep u waitin 2much longer!

Oh quik question bout the muller pudding - is it like mouse!?

I hope not :) uh pudding is smooth not mousse like bit like a sort of yogurt texture but a full of pudding taste. X

Bum hurts from riding the bike lol we are all hanging in there :) how are you? X

Lol well bike riding might help! Every morning i wake up and come to check if your still here or gone MIA lol

Im pretty good thanks, got an awkward pain in the rib again which i havent had for a couple of weeks so taking it easy whilst trying to be productive x

I'm still here and full of yukky McDonald's. it was my only option and I hated it but had serious low blood sugar dip!! X

It was the McDonald's guilt lol and I'm hoping the rocking motion of pedalling will get miss Isobel to engage. X

Nothing to report baby still not here.. Although we had the worst night with Imogen she was exhausted and could barely cry but would literally drop off and wake herself back up crying I tried to ignore her but she started going mummy please where are you?? Anyhow after hours tony went in and have her a lovely cuddle and off she went.
This morning she wakes me up and it's awful she's mean wants daddy hit me... Ugh kids!!

Back