Lunch 1/4 hot dog
Dinner spag Bol

H ex a milk
H ex b

Syns pie 10 fudge 10 (20)

Walked for couple hours!!

Last edited:
Morning Fi

Sorry to hear you had a bad night with Imi, hope she is a better today.

Any plans for today?

xx

Uhh walk in harbour? Take advantage of the sun.. It's lovely in Sussex is it nice where you are? X

Sounds like a lovely day hun. We are in Nottingham and its rather nice :) I have to wait in for the Virgin media man to come and install my new box which is booked between 8am - 1pm which is a pain but I will be productive whilst I wait for him and then I might go for a walk :)

x

Sounds like a lovely day hun. We are in Nottingham and its rather nice :) I have to wait in for the Virgin media man to come and install my new box which is booked between 8am - 1pm which is a pain but I will be productive whilst I wait for him and then I might go for a walk :)

x

Don't you just hate it when they don't just give a time?? Drives me round the twist!! We live in eastbourne which is named Sunshine Coast lol x

Had lovely chilled day, the weather was pretty warm so walked into town 3 miles round the European market that had set up on the sea front and then we caught the Dotto train back to the harbour for Imogen to have a go she loved it. This avo had a lovely nap and lush dinner. Quick 20 mins on bike and shower then catch up with the vampire diaries and bed!! X

Breakfast oats with strawberries
Lunch cold meat pasta salad potato salad
Dinner spagetti bolognaise with lots of super free

H ex a milk
H ex b oats

Syns hot choc 4

Think we're walking into town again today for the car show

Last edited:
Mornin hun, I wish the weather in Northern Ireland was as nice as yer's! It rained constantly yesterday, altho it's sposed 2 b dry 2day. Fingers crossed cos I'm in2 my last few weeks of horse riding n it's much nicer when it's dry! lol! Also I much prefer getting my laundry dried outside in the fresh air!

Hope Imogen (n therefore u!) had a better nite's sleep last nite n that' u all ave a lovely day at the car show. Yer doin amazin wif all the exercise bike n walkin by the way! x

Mornin hun, I wish the weather in Northern Ireland was as nice as yer's! It rained constantly yesterday, altho it's sposed 2 b dry 2day. Fingers crossed cos I'm in2 my last few weeks of horse riding n it's much nicer when it's dry! lol! Also I much prefer getting my laundry dried outside in the fresh air!

Hope Imogen (n therefore u!) had a better nite's sleep last nite n that' u all ave a lovely day at the car show. Yer doin amazin wif all the exercise bike n walkin by the way! x

Hi, horse riding?? Wow brave. I'm not a horse lover I'm afraid :(
Washing always smells great hung outiside!! :)

Most people recoil in horror when they discover I'm still horse riding at 26wks but I just can't imagine NOT doin it! I was brought up wif horses so I'v been riding 4 as long as I can remember. Obviously I'm not doin anything overly vigorous these days, no jumpin or gallopin thru the fields! lol! Still I kno I'l not b able 2 keep it up 4 much longer, but I intend 2 get back in the saddle asap after the baby's born....

Oh espec bed sheets! I'm convinced it makes 4 a better nite's sleep on dried outside sheets! lol!

Most people recoil in horror when they discover I'm still horse riding at 26wks but I just can't imagine NOT doin it! I was brought up wif horses so I'v been riding 4 as long as I can remember. Obviously I'm not doin anything overly vigorous these days, no jumpin or gallopin thru the fields! lol! Still I kno I'l not b able 2 keep it up 4 much longer, but I intend 2 get back in the saddle asap after the baby's born....

Oh espec bed sheets! I'm convinced it makes 4 a better nite's sleep on dried outside sheets! lol!

I've been told as long as your body is used to it then its generally ok within reason of course. So you know how far you can push yourself.
I'm still in love with a tumble drier though :) makes my life lots easier !! X

I've been told as long as your body is used to it then its generally ok within reason of course. So you know how far you can push yourself.
I'm still in love with a tumble drier though :) makes my life lots easier !! X

I'm such a miser I hate avin 2 resort 2 putting the tumble drier on! lol! :D

Still no baby. Fed up now!! Week over due as of tomorrow.

Breakfast toast with tomato and onion gravy
Lunch jacket potato ham and cheese with salad
Dinner chilli con carne salad

H ex a milk cheese
H ex b bread

Syns galaxy 15

Last edited:
Still have the yukky period pains. Feel worn out. :( this is my chance to get all those niggly little jobs done now though x

Still have the yukky period pains. Feel worn out. :( this is my chance to get all those niggly little jobs done now though x

Looks like your getting there x try and keep on your feet as much as possible and go for a brisk walk the pressure down below should get things moving x

Looks like your getting there x try and keep on your feet as much as possible and go for a brisk walk the pressure down below should get things moving x

Thanks I've got loads to get on with around the house keep me on feet and then walk after :) lets have us a baby :) x

Good luck Fiona, I've been reading your diary and think you're doing a great job. Hope that baby put's in an appearance soon.
My babies are teenagers now, but I still remember what it's like when they seem to take forevr ro arrive. Both mine were over due by 2weeks; they were like elephant pregnanacies!
Take care xx

Thanks ladies... Just chilling on the couch got a little bit of me time before Imogen gets up from nap time :) x

Back